Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

There are still freaks in MMORPG's? IT'S A MUST SEE! COME HERE!

Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Well my sister plays Anarchy Online with a character named "Camii" on my account. I want to show you a chat she had with some weird guy. I will have to explan the first part what she told me.

My Sister (a.k.a. camii) logged on and shouted out "Hi everyone", before she wen't about starting her mission. Before my sister wen't about here ways (about to teleport into the grid), this lvl 140 somthing named Gulinski PM'ed her Hi and told her to comeback so he can give my sister 50k. My sis met up with him (btw my sister's character Camii is a lvl 36 i think). He told my sis to take off her character's clothing to somthing else. My sis switched her character's armor to female miir wear (i'll get a pic of it in my files). Just when my sis was about to talk with him the game crashed and she logged back on, that is were this chat begins (when the game crashed, the armor wen't back on):

Greetings citizens! The database has been updated with the correct location data for Symbiants / Implants and Spirits. Unfortunately for the new values to take effect shop owners will have to remove and re-add their stock to their shop for the updated values to take ahead and allow the items to report being for the correct location.
Offline message from Gulinski (Sun 15 May 2005 03:18 GMT)
[Gulinski]: 1ml i promise
[Gulinski]: wb
To [Gulinski]: im sorry, my brothers pc was acting up
[Gulinski]: np
To [Gulinski]: now what did u wanted?
[Gulinski]: smilles to see you again
To [Gulinski]: what want did u wanted ^_^
[Gulinski]: for 50k
To [Gulinski]: for 50k . . .
[Gulinski]: take off helm to start
To [Gulinski]: ok
[Gulinski]: now cloak
[Gulinski]: nice....lol
To [Gulinski]: same as the rest. It's just living Cyber Armor
[Gulinski]: dont you have something nicer?
To [Gulinski]: yeah, it's what i usualy wear when i stay around town
[Gulinski]: what is that
To [Gulinski]: this
To [Gulinski]: it's only when im really not going to do nothing when im in a city
To [Gulinski]: I used to wear the red
To [Gulinski]: are you dead?
[Gulinski]: mp
[Gulinski]: no
To [Gulinski]: oh
To [Gulinski]: mp?
[Gulinski]: come here then
[Gulinski]: are you a guy or girl
To [Gulinski]: im a girl and this is my character on my brother's account
[Gulinski]: you said you where a guy
To [Gulinski]: ? well lets just say I could be either on this character. You might have met my bro on here
[Gulinski]: maybe
To [Gulinski]: i don't know, thats why i try to keep the gender quiet becuase 2 genders play this character.
To [Gulinski]: my bro helps me out and I can play it pretty good as well
To [Gulinski]: understand?
[Gulinski]: yeah i gues so
To [Gulinski]: good
To [Gulinski]: btw, what about your gender
[Gulinski]: i am male
[Gulinski]: and where r u from?
To [Gulinski]: South Carolina, you?
[Gulinski]: toonto canada
To [Gulinski]: cool, how is it up there?
[Gulinski]: nice....lol
[Gulinski]: lets se you in your social
To [Gulinski]: in my social?
[Gulinski]: yes
To [Gulinski]: what do u mean?
[Gulinski]: your social clothes  (this is when my sister switcher to the female mirr outfit)

[Gulinski]: ok... better
To [Gulinski]: i change it from time to time
To [Gulinski]: so how about that 50k. I need to get me some new nano programs
[Gulinski]: hmmm.. nice
[Gulinski]: well talk to me for it
To [Gulinski]: humm. well I would like to do a mission... don't you have a lower level character?
To [helpbot]: !level 39
[Helpbot]: !L 39: team 29-55 PvP 31-49 54,000 XP missions 69, 58, 50, 46, 42, 39, 35, 33, 31, 29, 27
[Gulinski]: no...just talk to me for the 50k
To [Gulinski]: uhh ok. talk about what?
[Gulinski]: think
To [Gulinski]: humm
[Gulinski]: stand up for me
To [Gulinski]: seems to me like you been playing for over a year
[Gulinski]: why
To [Gulinski]: i thought everyone over a lvl 100 would be, either that or they only have 1 to 2 characters
[Gulinski]: yes that is true
[Gulinski]: id love to be in your p*ss*
To [Gulinski]: . . . . . O_o
[Gulinski]: /lounge
[Gulinski]: can i ?
To [Gulinski]: no . . . . I think im going to go do a mission....
[Gulinski]: too bad was 50k for you
To [Gulinski]: sorry, but I can work for money too.
To [Gulinski]: nice meeting you
[Gulinski]: take care
To [Gulinski]: you too
[Gulinski]: how about 1ml?
[Gulinski]: 2 ml
To [Gulinski]: . . . .i think you need a girl. You should try going to a club
To [Gulinski]: or a strip club if your looking for someone u can hit up
----------------------
If you don't understand somthing in the chat, please tell me and let me explain.
I'd have to say that's image and whomever that guy was needs a life. I'm trying to get a Hitman on the guy (ingame). I hate when people do this to my sister. I'm suprised she didn't cuss him out (she did put him on "ignore" though and walked away). The guy logged after that conversation. My sister usually hurt people like this (in the real world). Espically with a taser sword (I made some modifications with a wooden sword and some cirutricy of a police taser image. I used to use it for roleplay and sword training).

Have u guys been seeing stuff like this lately?

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
|
RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

Comments

• LonehearthLonehearth Member UncommonPosts: 66

Well, that for sure isn't the worst thing ive seen.
    When i used to play Runescape a long time ago 2 players were having cyber xxx in a dungeon...-.-

• jackman11118jackman11118 Member Posts: 399

Oh snap! I thought that was a guy. I didnt know she was your sister!

Jp. pretty funny story though, but creepy... What game is this? 120+ levels?

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Originally posted by Lonehearth

Well, that for sure isn't the worst thing ive seen.
    When i used to play Runescape a long time ago 2 players were having cyber xxx in a dungeon...-.-

image, in a dungoen . . . image

|

• lonelyrobotlonelyrobot Member Posts: 194

I've seen some pretty pathetic crap happen in World of Warcraft, but... wow... that's still interesting nonetheless.

Originally posted by jackman11118

Oh snap! I thought that was a guy. I didnt know she was your sister!
    Jp. pretty funny story though, but creepy... What game is this? 120+ levels?

Very funny. The game or should I say MMORPG is Anarchy Online.

|

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927
    This story sounds pretty typical but how about posting the plans for your tazer sword. Id like to make one they sound pretty badass.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

Originally posted by Ackbar
    This story sounds pretty typical but how about posting the plans for your tazer sword. Id like to make one they sound pretty badass.

<_< . . . image

I'll show you the circuitry . . .and you can go from there image

I got a 14 second video of the circutry (it's just a test circuit). I just got to find a place to upload the video....and i got to find the video.

|

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

That was pretty funny!

I wish I would have saved the most classic conversation between a UO player and a UO GM where the GM asks the player to participate in similar activities in return for in game favours and stuff. It was totally classic and very disturbing LOL.... It did the rounds of all major UO forums including screen shots for months....

Those was the days image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon

• PuoltryPuoltry Member Posts: 956

AO is known for the cyber.Ive always thought it was a bit odd that someone could get into that.

Want to ENJOY an mmo?

Dont start a guild and dont be a leader or volunteer to be coleader or captain.

Just play the damn game:)

• FifthPegasusFifthPegasus Member Posts: 21
    Sounds like a game I was addicted to for a while until I realised that there was no point to it other than the lead Dev, rathe rthan fixing some promminent bugs, chose to cyber all day. It is funny to me as I do not see what people who get hte real thing can get out of these
    "role play sessions" image

• cukimungacukimunga Member UncommonPosts: 2,258

lol funny shit.. Dude I can see like meeting chicks becoming friends and then actually maybe meeting in real life. But dude that is just stupid what that dude did. You wont get a chick in real life talking that way either.lol
    I wonder if he does it to all female characters even if there a dude.haaaa

• fawdfawd Member Posts: 367
    wtf?  there is something wrong with that guy
  • ArcariusArcarius Member Posts: 72

Haha, in every game, guys always freak out when they're a female present (particularly FPSs like Cstrike or what have you)

But that's just ... pathetic.

Eternal Vigilance - NOW RECRUITING

-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Originally posted by Razorback

That was pretty funny!
    I wish I would have saved the most classic conversation between a UO player and a UO GM where the GM asks the player to participate in similar activities in return for in game favours and stuff. It was totally classic and very disturbing LOL.... It did the rounds of all major UO forums including screen shots for months....
    Those was the days image

LOL, I know that guy got banned badily.

Originally posted by cukimunga

lol funny shit.. Dude I can see like meeting chicks becoming friends and then actually maybe meeting in real life. But dude that is just stupid what that dude did. You wont get a chick in real life talking that way either.lol
    I wonder if he does it to all female characters even if there a dude.haaaa

lol yeah. I do know a lesiban in the game that lives in North Carolina and wants to me another lesiban she taks to on the phone, online, and in Anarchy Online. the other lesiban lives in tornto(sp?) Canada. No Joke. But that is different becuase they are planning on meeting eachother.

Originally posted by FifthPegasus 
    It is funny to me as I do not see what people who get hte real thing can get out of these
    "role play sessions" image

Word.

Originally posted by Arcarius

Haha, in every game, guys always freak out when they're a female present (particularly FPSs like Cstrike or what have you)
    But that's just ... pathetic.

OMG man, you should have seen the things with my Ex-Girlfriend in Halo PC. She was so good they didn't beleive she was a femele. Just wait until she gets Xbox360 with that webcam..... I don't think she will get that webcam...image

|

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199

So priceless.. image
    anyways, what do you guys see in gamer girls?
    Most of them are gothic, and I don't prefer those.

• DyrttDyrtt Member Posts: 422

Man, you should post that story on every AO boards you can find. If he's lvl 100+ chances are he knows alot of people. You could realy humilate that guy badly. I still remember a guy named ceciliantes from eq2 a few months back that had a similar incident. It was hillarious. He was harrassed so bad that he either quit the game or had to re-roll a new character and start from scratch with a new name.

Originally posted by TheWarc

So priceless.. image
    anyways, what do you guys see in gamer girls?
    Most of them are gothic, and I don't prefer those.

I didn't know gothic girls play MMORPG's, I thought they just played rpgs like Final Fantasy .
    I'm not into gothic but i seen ones that look like one they are (posers?) and the look really good and cool to talk with. . . . So I've only seen 2 i think. One is in my gym class and she got that GI Jane buzz cut and . . . . . .DA**image. She's not gothic though.image

BTW, on America's Next Top Model, there is a chick that looks like Paine from FFX-2.

|

• Ken`ShieroKen`Shiero Member Posts: 289

That was sickly and funny at the same time. That type of stuff seems to be a fad or something, freaks and logging on to mmorpgs now instead of chat rooms. This mmorpg member posted something about a guy on EQ2 doing the same stuff. Belive me its was way more weird than that. Those people need to understand that those are games and while in game you can do anything because you are in character. For 2mil in game cash alot of people won't have a problem talking *dirty* to some poor sicko.

What is the world coming to?!?image

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    Originally posted by TheWarc
    So priceless.. imageanyways, what do you guys see in gamer girls?Most of them are gothic, and I don't prefer those.
    I didn't know gothic girls play MMORPG's, I thought they just played rpgs like Final Fantasy .I'm not into gothic but i seen ones that look like one they are (posers?) and the look really good and cool to talk with. . . . So I've only seen 2 i think. One is in my gym class and she got that GI Jane buzz cut and . . . . . .DA**image. She's not gothic though.image
    BTW, on America's Next Top Model, there is a chick that looks like Paine from FFX-2.

lmao which one is that? that half african/irish girl with the short hair?

• TheWarcTheWarc Member Posts: 1,199

Originally posted by Rikimaru_X
    I didn't know gothic girls play MMORPG's, I thought they just played rpgs like Final Fantasy .
    I'm not into gothic but i seen ones that look like one they are (posers?) and the look really good and cool to talk with. . . . So I've only seen 2 i think. One is in my gym class and she got that GI Jane buzz cut and . . . . . .DA**image. She's not gothic though.image

I think I said it wrong then, I just never even try to 'flirt' in a game with a female player. Why? Because I have a normal life too and I go out almost every week. And I'm sure that the guy who was 'flirting' with that girl doesn't really like to go outside into the real world.

• OminisOminis Member Posts: 1,015

Originally posted by Dyrtt
    Man, you should post that story on every AO boards you can find. If he's lvl 100+ chances are he knows alot of people. You could realy humilate that guy badly. I still remember a guy named ceciliantes from eq2 a few months back that had a similar incident. It was hillarious. He was harrassed so bad that he either quit the game or had to re-roll a new character and start from scratch with a new name.

Yeah, I remember that big incident on the forums a couple months back. That rogue went invisible inside that guys house and saw him and a female char cybering. What was great was that he got all of those pictures of it and ceciliantes (the guy who was doing it) denied all of it and said that they were fakes. It was pretty funny and although he probably should have just gotten over it and admitted it I think the other people took it too far with all the harassment they did after that.

I guess with every MMORPG you will find at least one strange guy somewhere. :05 Thank god for ignore...

Currently:
    Playing: WOW & GW

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

"[Gulinski]: toonto canada"

Uh oh ::::04::.

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Originally posted by rathma
    "[Gulinski]: toonto canada" Uh oh .

lol yeah thats creepy. This guy is most likely within an hour radius from my house. ::::07:: ::::04::

• rathmarathma Member UncommonPosts: 3,786

You live in Toronto too?

Do you live right in downtown Toronto?

http://www.OriginNow.com - Official Fanboi

EverQuest II : Level 20 Paladin - Antonia Bayle Server

Originally posted by rathma
    You live in Toronto too? Do you live right in downtown Toronto?

Nah in the suburbs but its only like a 20 min drive from my house to get to downtown toronto.