Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is the PvP?

Hi guys. I'm checking out the AoC trial and I was wondering where or when I'll encounter some pvp? For two days we've been in the pvp queue and it hasn't popped. I'm assuming it's a level range/population thing, because I see people talking about pvp on the forums all the time so it must be happening, my question is where? At what level range will pvp queues start popping? Do I have to hit 80 first? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835

If you're on the trial and still on Tortage I doubt if you'll ever see any Pvp and if you do it would be like throwing meat to a hungry lion.  Toss a (max) lvl 24 in with a bunch of lvl 80's?  That's not called Pvp it's called being a target.

With the removal of Pvp in the Underhalls and on White Sands you probably won't see any until you pay for a sub and move off the island.

That said a lot depends on which server you rolled on.  Cim is most likely your best choice for Pvp now a days.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter