Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe - Keys and Invites

Comments

• Replica9Replica9 Member Posts: 2

I would really love to try this game out so please if anyone got a spare key PM me please

Thanks

• MaibsMaibs Member Posts: 8

Ill throw my hat in aswell, if anyone has a spare buddy key: pm me or [email protected]

Thanks

• SmosySmosy Member UncommonPosts: 2

could i get a key too please?

pm me ^_^

thx in advance

xxx

• ThaVampThaVamp Member Posts: 48

I'd really love a key. Can someone please, please, please send me one via PM?

• aeoleonaeoleon Member UncommonPosts: 75

Heya, I contacted SoE via the normal channels and was told that only the Collector Edition gets a buddy key image

I told them that I don't think that was right and spoke about this thread, since there are people there that got  buddy keys with their regular editions.

I am kinda angry that SoE was digging their heels on this matter and I still don't have a buddy key to share  :'(

Any of you guys has one to spare?

Thank you

Email via the RightNow system at SoE:

Greetings xxxxxxxxxxx!

Buddy Keys are only available to DCUO Collector's Edition players. According to our records you do not have the Collector's Edition for this account and as such we are not able to grant you a Buddy Key.

Enjoy DCUO and please do contact us if you have any other questions or issues.

Regards,

In-Game Customer Service Department

Sony Online Entertainment

01110110 01101001 01100011 01110100 01101111 01110010 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101101 01101001 01100111 01101111 00100001

• ShadinShadin Member CommonPosts: 294

Originally posted by aeoleon

<snip>

I've picked up the game now.. And granted, I bought it online as a download so that might've affected it, but no sign of a buddy key so far. :/ So might be that SOE is correct... Could be a EU/US thing though also... One never know. :/

• AG-ODINAG-ODIN Member UncommonPosts: 34

Hi all,

I would love a key if anyone has any spare would be very much apprecated.

Just PM me

Many thanks

• chickdiggerchickdigger Member Posts: 5

Would love a key as well!

[email protected]

Would love to give this a try but SOE... yea. 

• voodoozapvoodoozap Member Posts: 14

i would like a key too if someone has one : ) thanks in advance.  either msg me on the sight or e mail me at [email protected].  im wanting to ry the game before i buy it because i did not get into the beta and im not sure if i want to buy it yet : )  thanks for your time.

• LordNirvanaLordNirvana Member Posts: 12

I'm intrigued to say the least. (Coming from CoX)

A PC Key would be wonderful from any generous soul willing.

PM me at your leisure.

Thanks in advance! :)

• machetemikemachetemike Member Posts: 1

Looking for one too, very interested in playing the game but not able to risk the money and not liking it. PM or email [email protected]

Thank you very much!!!

• DoomcurseDoomcurse Member Posts: 9

Would absolutely love a key. I'm still on the fence about getting it or not.

[email protected]

• ianicusianicus Member UncommonPosts: 665

would love a buddy key if they are out there, pc please. Played CoX and CO, wondering how this game fares.

[email protected]

"Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said…’I’m too drunk to taste this chicken." - Ricky Bobby
  • EctomimeEctomime Member Posts: 26

I would Love to Try this game out.  Ive heard alot about this game... just cant find a buddy key. Please Hook me Up!  PM me with one if u can! 

thanks!

• BrognanBrognan Member Posts: 78

also wanting to give the game a try and would like a key,  if anyone wants to send me a key you can add me at: [email protected]

• donutsssdonutsss Member Posts: 1

Moi je viens d'avoir la mienne sur gamersloot pour un bon prix et en deux temps 3mov si tu veux

enfin je sais pas si tu veux hacker ou si tu et pret a lacher une dizaine deuro mais en tout cas moi je te conseil la^^

• altair4altair4 Member Posts: 158

Hehe was hoping to be able to get a buddy key, but seeing how many wants it and that cheap ass SOE only give em out from Collectors Editions I guess its in vain. :)

Still dont understand why they dont open up a free trial one week after release or so if they dont have any server problems. Do they really make more money forcing people to buy the game than allowing more people to test it in the hope of getting more long term players? MMO games are the only games I never buy before trying any more. Alot harder to sell and get money back from those if they suck badly.

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965

Originally posted by altair4

Hehe was hoping to be able to get a buddy key, but seeing how many wants it and that cheap ass SOE only give em out from Collectors Editions I guess its in vain. :)

Still dont understand why they dont open up a free trial one week after release or so if they dont have any server problems. Do they really make more money forcing people to buy the game than allowing more people to test it in the hope of getting more long term players? MMO games are the only games I never buy before trying any more. Alot harder to sell and get money back from those if they suck badly.

No server problems? If you are honestly interested in the game, then you would have checked the official forums first, before making a bold statement about no server problems lol.

• altair4altair4 Member Posts: 158

Hehe well it was more in general I meant it, but yes I should have checked their forums cause I didnt know they had problems. :)

But I dont read official forums much unless I actively play a game, been reading alot here and havent seen much negative about servers.

• VVV85VVV85 Member Posts: 1

Hey! could anyone give me invite key) i very want to try it :)

• museandalimuseandali Member UncommonPosts: 67

If someone would please PM me a buddy key/invite for DCUO, I would be greatful.   

[email protected] if you need to send it as an email.

• AtomskAtomsk Member Posts: 1

I've been waiting for a decent super hero MMO for ages!

If anyone could PM me a spare key, I'd be very grateful.

• voodoozapvoodoozap Member Posts: 14

If anyone has a buddy code at their disposal it would be awsome to have one. im comming from (darkfall) and (champions online) and i would like to find another game to play that sparks im interest. if you would be so kind to send a key my way either through pm or at my email.  [email protected]    that would be greatly appreciated, Thanks in advance : )

• AnimeJayAnimeJay Member Posts: 1

I too would like to get a buddy key to test the game on PC.  I just want to make sure it doesn't play too much like City of Heros.  The visuals look a lot a like which is fine, but I was kind of disappointed with the City of Heros and expansions.  Anyway, if anyone can spare a PC Buddy Key, please don't hessitate to e-mail or PM me.

Thanks,

-AnimeJay

• Stapes2Stapes2 Member Posts: 12

Being a huge DC and MMO fan I'd like to give this a shot. It seems innovative enought to hold my attention but with the just right amount of classic. I haven't found an MMO yet in the past 3 or 4 years that can hold my attention. I hope this one is it.