Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toxin Recruitment [Villain, PvP Server, North America, PC]

antiherozeroantiherozero Member UncommonPosts: 76

REGION: NORTH AMERICA (+Euros)

VOICE SERVER: TEAMSPEAK 3

PLATFORM: PC

------------------------------------------------------

BRIEF OVERVIEW & HISTORY

Toxin is an organized, active and mature Multi-Game Clan, based mainly in North America with a minority of Europeans. Toxin was unofficially formed during the fall of 2006 when a group of online gamers whose talents and ambition encouraged them to collaborate in creating a successful online community.

Since then, Toxin has evolved into a full, online gaming clan.

Experience in the management and coordination of large scale PvP Events, as well as online clan battles, has provided our leaders with the knowledge and ability to cope with the challenges of running an effective and structured Clan. Many of our members have had extended experience in playing Battlefield 2, involved a massive 30 vs. 30, 10 hours battles, in a very military, organized and strategic fashion.

Of course it isn't all serious! The point of any game is to have fun, and that is our end goal. We like to joke and mess around, but when it comes time to get down and dirty we take care of business.

We mainly consist of adults between the ages of 18-35, a certain level of maturity is required.

CHAIN OF COMMAND

We have a very simple but effective Chain of Command in place, although most of our decisions are based on a majority vote from the members affected by the decision.

The Chain of Command is for decisions that can not be based on a majority vote.

The Command structure currently breaks off into Founders (Officers), Senior Members (Junior Officers), Core Members, Members and Recruits.

OUR CODE

We all come here to enjoy our gaming time with each other, we do involve ourselves in Tournaments such as CAL/TWL and other large scale Tournaments when the opportunity comes around.

Respect for the gaming community plays a huge role when it comes to Toxin, although that isn't to say that we don't enjoy a little shit talking here and there. There is really no "code" or "rule book" we play by. We believe that a game is designed in its unique form and use every possible means and way to win.

Some members will tell you that we are all blood thirsty bastards that are always craving for glory and victory; in that case they would be correct.

Every thing is within reason though, there is one thing we DO NOT condone at all, and that is any form of cheating with third party programs. Anybody caught within Toxin with cheats or hacks will be instantly banned and reported to other communities.

JOIN US TODAY!

WWW.TOXINGAMERS.COM

If you're interested in playing with a guild of veteran gamers, who have a relaxed but highly competitive nature, then please apply to Toxin today.  Toxin will be playing on a PvP server and we are primarily based out of North America.  Toxin is an FPS clan that also engages in PvP-centric MMOs.

Best of Wishes,

KAPOW! goes,

Antiherozero.

Update: We are playing on the Public Enemies server.  Come join us!

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."

-Matt Groening

Comments

• Sky427Sky427 Member UncommonPosts: 99

Would you be able to give an estimate as to how many people who are already in your clan that are getting DCUO?

• antiherozeroantiherozero Member UncommonPosts: 76

My guess (and that's all it is), would be 12-15 at launch.  We're not a zerg, and we prefer highly organized skirmish warfare.

"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come."

-Matt Groening

• XirikXirik Member UncommonPosts: 440

Maybe ill see you guys around but I like to first get to know and play with clans before I join them.

"You have some serious mental issues you may need to seek some help for. There are others who post things, but do not post them in the way you do. Out of every person who posts crazy shit in this forum, you have some of the craziest and scariest" -FarReach

• bigcrackerbigcracker Member UncommonPosts: 87

Hello Everyone,

As of right now we have around fifteen to twenty members, we are a clan dedicated to team work and community. We are heavily experienced in mmo's. Which range between  AOC, WAR, and  Eve online just to name afew. Our goal is to have fun and kick ass. So if you're looking to not be alone, always have a dedicated group of gamers watching your back and getting big loot I would highly suggest checking out the Toxin Forums and hanging out with us for awhile.

Sincerely,

Toxin Gamers

www.toxingamers.com

less then 24 hours till live anyone else ready?

• NazEternalNazEternal Member Posts: 34

Pre-loaded and soooooooo READY!

Fixed.  Ahem.  Typos are what happens when you create banners at 4:00 a.m. because you can't sleep.

Also pre-loaded and ready to rock.

-Matt Groening

Hey hero, check your PM's on the Toxin Forums

Done & done.  I'm told the servers will be up tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m..

-Matt Groening

I wish they would tell us the server names....

• dookedoodookedoo Member Posts: 40

I don't even know what to do until servers come up... might just stay up another 10 hours

LMAO yeah I would but I got work @ 8

Thus I am going to bed now and will be up at 7AM EST...Hopefully there are no delays... =/

• GhostcamelGhostcamel Member Posts: 18

You guys sound like a fun group.

Too bad you chose villains, id look you up. (Edit: Well i thought it said u were playin villains. Have you decided on a side yet?)

Good luck and have fun in-game.

Cheers Ghost

We'll see yah in game for some PvP :)

And I just realized that the game won't be launching at 7 EST but rather PST...

Which means I am going to be at work :(  LAAAAAAAAME!

Well I'm going to be leaving at 5:00 p.m. to help my girlfriend with her stats homework.  :(  But considering that she has a GREAT ASS, I guess I can make that sacrifice.

-Matt Groening

I am on teamspeak at the moment but soon gotta go to work in the snow :(

God damn... Shouldn't have been playing till 3 AM.... Had to get up at 7AM to shovel all thise damn snow this morning.... :(

PUBLIC ENEMIES SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Ahem.

-Matt Groening

Hence forth, new recruits must be over level 20 :)

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178

Greetings Toxins.  Played against a few of you guys here and there,  for the most part you guys are doing well.  Keep it up you guys.  I'll see you on the battlefield image

• ShadinShadin Member CommonPosts: 294

Hello, Toxin!

I'm curious about if casual gamers are accepted within your ranks and how you view them?

With casual I personally refer to not raiding 4 days a week, or being online every day. I am guessing, from your original post, that it wouldn't be a problem should I apply.

Also, you wrote +euros and since I'm a european myself I wonder about the amount of euros in your rank, playtimes and of course if the timezones would be a problem? ^^

We got a couple brits,sweds and a aussie,aslong as u show up we will take you dont gotta be on every day cause i not.

Originally posted by Shadin

Hello, Toxin!

I'm curious about if casual gamers are accepted within your ranks and how you view them?

With casual I personally refer to not raiding 4 days a week, or being online every day. I am guessing, from your original post, that it wouldn't be a problem should I apply.

Also, you wrote +euros and since I'm a european myself I wonder about the amount of euros in your rank, playtimes and of course if the timezones would be a problem? ^^

Hey Shadin,

The Euros in our group are definately the minority, but they are on during the day time for EST time players and thus they do get to play with us. We are sort of split and accept both casual and hardcore players.

We don't force you into being on for anything, if you are on its always in your benefit though :)

Come check us out - www.toxingamers.com

Cheers

Currently our level cap for recruitment is at 30, as most of our members are now at 30 or just about and we have begun collecting Tier 1 Armour

For those who still wish to apply, you are welcome to join us on Teamspeak and aquire help but you will not be accepted into the League until you ping Level 30

We are currently looking for Level 30 Fire/Ice Tanks & Sorcerers :)

Apply @ www.toxingamers.com