Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New EVE Character Creator Pics.

firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

Was at the EVE forums and came across someone who took the time to put up some detailed shots of their avatar looks pretty damn impressive tbh , scroll down to some some nice screenshots!!!!

http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1450733&page=15

Might have to log in and create my new avatar!!!

Comments

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

[Mod Edit - Upload the Images to the Gallery and provide links to the images, do not copy and paste entire blocks of images into a post or thread. Do not re-edit moderator edits.]

• TerranahTerranah Member UncommonPosts: 3,575

Thanks for sharing!  Some of those pics are pretty nice, but the hair is not so good.  There's some great youtube vids also of the new character creater.  They are pretty awesome.

Now if only the game was 50/50 space/land.  That would rock.

• firefly2003firefly2003 Member UncommonPosts: 2,527

Originally posted by Terranah

Thanks for sharing!  Some of those pics are pretty nice, but the hair is not so good.  There's some great youtube vids also of the new character creater.  They are pretty awesome.

Now if only the game was 50/50 space/land.  That would rock.

Wait till summer time and you will at least get stations!!

• Myka.DMyka.D Member Posts: 8

Addictive, very addictive. And very detailed. Females seem to be having a lot more fun with the Character Creation tool. Incarna couldn't come soon enough.

There may be harm in risking but there can also be regrets in doing nothing.

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

I'm sorry but

/thread

• cyress8cyress8 Member Posts: 832

Originally posted by batolemaeus
    I'm sorry but
    image/thread

What if this guy becomes the most evil guy in eve. Damn, my mind cannot comprehend that.

BOOYAKA!

• cosycosy Member UncommonPosts: 3,228

I'm sorry but
    image/thread

i cant believe minmatarr can look so ........

any one got BDB's pic ?

BestSigEver :P

• Myka.DMyka.D Member Posts: 8

I'm sorry but

/thread

I'd be scared if i met this guy in a corridor . . . . i hope Incarna has customizable animations (eg. strut like Freddie Mercury).

There may be harm in risking but there can also be regrets in doing nothing.