Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alganon - seems to be moving in the right direction

1235»

Comments

• huskie77huskie77 Member Posts: 354

I am  intrigued! Cryptic messages here and on the devblog lead to the conclusion of a new game. Unless you have revolutionized the industry I suspect it will be a mobile or social game. I come this this likely flawed notion since I cannot recall any developer keeping a lid on such a large project, nor see the rationale of it.

Let's hope you choose MMORPG to make your announcement, although with your historical reception here I can't see why you would.

• huskie77huskie77 Member Posts: 354

I'm stupid. Can't wait to see the expansion. I need coffee it seems.

• dsmartdsmart Member UncommonPosts: 386

Originally posted by huskie77

Let's hope you choose MMORPG to make your announcement, although with your historical reception here I can't see why you would.

Well I have nothing against the site since I can't hold them liable or responsible for the actions of their forum denizens. Since they tend to police the forums very well - at least imo - I have no complaints.

Nevertheless, when the news (whatever is it about) goes out, I'm sure that they will carry it. And of course the Usual Suspects will be here in the forum. Then it will just be business as usual.

Game developers are just human beings who happen to make games for a living.
    If you want to hold us up to higher standards of conduct, then go ahead
    ...but don't be surprised if we don't uphold them.

• crunchyblackcrunchyblack Member Posts: 1,362

Originally posted by dsmart

Originally posted by huskie77

Well I have nothing against the site since I can't hold them liable or responsible for the actions of their forum denizens. Since they tend to police the forums very well - at least imo - I have no complaints.

Nevertheless, when the news (whatever is it about) goes out, I'm sure that they will carry it. And of course the Usual Suspects will be here in the forum. Then it will just be business as usual.

I think using your mug as your avatar invites trolling.  That smirk, makes a trolls blood boil.