Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

new player

So I am looking for a few good people to help me learn the game seems this game has a harsh learning curve lol. I am only level 3 so i will restart my character on anyserver but i want an active group or atleast an active friend to play with. Any one wanna help me out? Also whats a good class to start as?

---------------------------------------------
WoW
-Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
-Rhalon 81 UD Mage
-Doneski 85 Orc death knight

"Everyones life has a beginning and an end, No one can change that."-Hiko
"If you wish to taste the ground, then feel free to attack."-Kenshin Himura

Comments

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

I would not worry about your starting class, goes with what takes your fancy, you will earn most of the weapons for each class from the rank one guild leves you do. The you can just swap weapon and have ago at that class.

I would suggest to level the lancer, pugalist, conjurer, glad and marauder to lvl 8 maybe even 10, it wont take you long and each has some usefull skills you can mix and match to start you off. Plus you will have a little taste of the classes to decide what to continue with first.

Getting a playing buddy is really good idea, they have redone the skillpoint system nicely and you lvl alot quicker than release, plus leve linking with another person will make it quicker, and leve linking with a whole group even quicker.

Its a nice slower pace game with a friendly community, just dont expect lots real quick and i think youl have fun. A friendly chatty linkshell is a must imo, no general chat makes it a little lonely. ( lol funny really, because when there is general chat it games it does my head in with all the morons having ago at each other)

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

well i cannot find anyone to play with lol i like the game so far but I have cno clue to what I am doing, how to craft, where things are I am so lost lol.

WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage

• tu_uilwentu_uilwen Member Posts: 794

well i have leveld up a few of the classes and stuff and i like the game so far but i am still lost as a kid all alone in a store lol. I do not knwo evactly where i should be or where to go exactly. Crafting is still amystery and no link shells will take me lol. But then again I haven't found a single player talking or wanting to talk lol.

WoW
    -Rhalon 85 B.E. rogue
    -Rhalon 81 UD Mage

• MsFairviewMsFairview Member Posts: 28

You guys are welcome to join us on our Linkshell ~The Fireheart Companions~ on Mysidia.  We have a really fantastic group of people that just want to help and play together.  We range as low at Rank 10 to 45.

So you are more than welcome to come along.

Have a look at our Facebook page and feel free to leave a message ;http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Fireheart-Companions/169942599709606

Take care.

Laura

• SephzSephz Member Posts: 37

I'm going to pick up this game today,  so i'll probably be in the same boat as you then :) I just hope the world doesn't feel too empty though.

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592

I have noticed that people seem strangely reluctant to talk outside of Linkshells. The only time I see chatter in the gameworld is during RP.

<3

• MsFairviewMsFairview Member Posts: 28

Quite odd, I have quite a lot of conversations in say all the time. :)

But in general the communities are driven mainly through Linkshells.  But then again most MMO's main chats are done through clans/guilds anyway.

• QSatuQSatu Member UncommonPosts: 1,796

I didn't want to make a new thread so I will ask here. I got a score of 3600 in benchmark of FF XIV. How good will the game run? I can live without shadows for better fps. Anybody can tell me?

• XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607

Originally posted by TwilightEdge

I didn't want to make a new thread so I will ask here. I got a score of 3600 in benchmark of FF XIV. How good will the game run? I can live without shadows for better fps. Anybody can tell me?

Should run fine with that score.