Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

thinking of resubbing. did they delete PVP servers

joojoo1975joojoo1975 Member UncommonPosts: 275

Alas I return to Vanguard.  The crafting just never left my mind.

But i see they have 2 servers, and i don't see anything about PVP.

is the PVP server dead or am i not looking in the right place?

thanx for your help folks

To Protect The Helpless From The Heartless

Comments

• BaiameBaiame Member UncommonPosts: 143
    SOE has merged all servers down to a NA and EU server. You're playing the best PVE game on the market today.
  • XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

Yeah, they stopped supporting PvP, and focused what resources they had on PvE...PvP servers lost a ton of people after that.  The druid had like a two button macro to almost instantly kill a lot of people (unless you were certain classes, and ready).

I agree though, the PvE is great, and I loved the crafting, just couldn't go on, since it felt like 1/4 of the game was lost...

If they would sell the game to someone that would work on it, and develop content, and 'relaunch' it, I would probably come back in a heartbeat.

• BaiameBaiame Member UncommonPosts: 143

Originally posted by Xthos

Yeah, they stopped supporting PvP, and focused what resources they had on PvE...PvP servers lost a ton of people after that.  The druid had like a two button macro to almost instantly kill a lot of people (unless you were certain classes, and ready).

I agree though, the PvE is great, and I loved the crafting, just couldn't go on, since it felt like 1/4 of the game was lost...

If they would sell the game to someone that would work on it, and develop content, and 'relaunch' it, I would probably come back in a heartbeat.

I'd agree...if the game had a new investor/developer, VG would have a pretty solid chance of making it over the next few years.  It would seem EQ Next is the next best thing...or hope for VG fans:)