Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark tower mmo

maxdomaxdo Member Posts: 284
ok i know i mad this post not to long ago it all so had a highlander idea it may of been another site any ways whould it not be cool if the make a mmo base on stephan kings Dark tower books it should be seat like 40-50 years before the gunslinger it could have class like swords men trader mage and yes gunslinger ( they should have it so you have to quest to become one) i am a huge fan of the books I would just love to be a 15 year old gunslinger(i am 15 and sometimes i fell like a gunslinger dont ask why lol i'll tell you guys a story some other time) i would love to be able to kill the big robot bear or fight my way out of lud or riddle for my life agince blaine (blains a pain and that is the truth) or even go to other worlds and meet people like eddy or jake god i hope they make a dark tower mmo its my favorit world

Comments

• KiamdeKiamde Member CommonPosts: 5,820

I miss priest.

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind..-'Jim Morrison"

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• maxdomaxdo Member Posts: 284
    Hell you could throw in A ranger for another class oh and be able to talk to roland ture love susan god i want to play a dark tower mmo I LOVE YOU STEPHAN KING
  • DyrttDyrtt Member Posts: 422

What I am about to say, I say as a former high school teacher and do not mean any offense at all:
    Are you a native english speaker? If so, then please stop playing video games for a few years. Take some remedial english classes. Judging by your post, you are virtually illiterate. You claim to have read the Dark Tower series and I do believe you. Yet, you are incapable of expressing yourself in a clear manner.

Originally posted by Dyrtt
    What I am about to say, I say as a former high school teacher and do not mean any offense at all:
    Are you a native english speaker? If so, then please stop playing video games for a few years. Take some remedial english classes. Judging by your post, you are virtually illiterate. You claim to have read the Dark Tower series and I do believe you. Yet, you are incapable of expressing yourself in a clear manner.

You get a golf clap for that one, Dyrtt. First laugh of the new day.

"When decorum is repression, the only dignity free men have is to speak out." ~Abbie Hoffman

• CervethCerveth Member Posts: 97

Originally posted by maxdo
    ok i know i mad this post not to long ago it all so had a highlander idea it may of been another site any ways whould it not be cool if the make a mmo base on stephan kings Dark tower books it should be seat like 40-50 years before the gunslinger it could have class like swords men trader mage and yes gunslinger ( they should have it so you have to quest to become one) i am a huge fan of the books I would just love to be a 15 year old gunslinger(i am 15 and sometimes i fell like a gunslinger dont ask why lol i'll tell you guys a story some other time) i would love to be able to kill the big robot bear or fight my way out of lud or riddle for my life agince blaine (blains a pain and that is the truth) or even go to other worlds and meet people like eddy or jake god i hope they make a dark tower mmo its my favorit world

I'd be happy with an Dark Tower game period. I'm not going to comment on your grammer, or spelling. Becuase mine isn't the best either..... I'll leave that to the teachers/college students of this forum ::::02::

LOL i do not take offense at all yes i am native english speaker i ahve all ways have bad grammer problems and i am in gread 9 if i take the time (spell check and stuff like that) its not to bad trust me My english teacher thinks i could become a author ( i was shocked she still failed me buy 4%)  Oh and my reading lv is better then my S.S teacher lol i just can not spell lol and that other stuff lol
  • GideonGideon Member UncommonPosts: 629

Go back to teaching if you want correct illiteration... ::::15::

Don't you have to try to fail for yourself to not pass English 9?

I look at my self this way i am not school smart i am doing slow math just passing history 99% on napleon Test save my mark and just passing S.C I can wright great storys my teachers have said even though my comp had to get reformated so i lost my 100 short storys ( i was so mad) for some reason i can do math for game like warhammer 40k or rpgs i do not plane on becoming a doctor or something like that i want to wright ( i know shity gramer i'll use a spell check lol) or get in to come kind of computer job thing

Originally posted by Kiamde

Don't you have to try to fail for yourself to not pass English 9?

I tryed veary hard I did mod english last year in gread 8 i should not have been in it so i did not learn every thing i need for english 9 but thats ok its like 2 weeks of summer school so i dont give a shit
  • tummblertummbler Member UncommonPosts: 267

Highschool isnt that hard..
    I'm a 9th grader and
    I spend a couple of hours each evening on the computer and i still manage to pull off straight As and
    Im in AP calc, Physics, and as many honors classes as i could take.
    Yes, I did take the moment to brag.. heheh, and im sorry about that but what im trying to say is that all you have to do is study right when you come home for a couple of hours each night. Then you will have plenty of time for all of the fun stuff. Your parents tell you to do that for a reason. It may sound like I'm a "goody-two-shoes" or somethin but this is definitely something coming from your parents that you should take heed of. After a while it will sink in and will become part of your usual routine.

haha! Sorry guys.. i will now step off my soapbox and stop acting like maxdo's mom

P.S. Im not tryin to disrespect you maxdo, it is simply constructive crit.

-Tummbler..

----------
    nogold.org....

• DuckyDucky Member Posts: 413
    I'd like to see anything on The Dark Tower, Movies,Game, Anything! i think the best would be movies, but chances are they would do a terrible job..

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

I got bored with the series half way through the third book. I might finish it once I run out of other books to read, I loved the universe and characters, and the idea of the Dark Tower intrigues me, but the third book just had so many pointless events that took up so many pages... ugh.

A game though, that would be pretty sweet. Before all the stuff that happens in the series though, since it wouldn't be too fun if you *SPOILER* lost one of your hands early in the game.

--------------------------------------

Originally posted by Ducky
    I'd like to see anything on The Dark Tower, Movies,Game, Anything! i think the best would be movies, but chances are they would do a terrible job..

The guy that made the clone wars cartoon is going to make a dark tower show on hbo

and to the guy that got bord half way through 3 keep reading cause  STOP IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW

Jake comes back gets kidnap shoting starts eivle train the 4th books is veary good so far its more of a romance but its still good

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043

Jake comes back gets kidnap shoting starts eivle train the 4th books is veary good so far its more of a romance but its still good

Alright I dont want to keep harping on you but I honestly, and i TRIED, dont know what that means.

"...gets kidnap shoting starts eivle train..."

• OrccOrcc Member Posts: 3,043
    double post

• Bama1267Bama1267 Member UncommonPosts: 1,822

Hell you could throw in A ranger for another class oh and be able to talk to roland ture love susan god i want to play a dark tower mmo I LOVE YOU STEPHAN KING

.......sounds like Stephen Kings BIGGEST fan. Better lock his doors.................psycho alert,lol.

Like a door will stop me lol