Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

everything you ever wanted X)

t_ambert_amber Member Posts: 2

Some awesome new stuff comming to eve, almost worth subbing for, amirite? :)

I'd suggest playing around on sisi before you finalise your character otherwise there may be tears later ;)

Comments

• DanbaccaDanbacca Member UncommonPosts: 247

Why the hype for a new character creation tool for a game that you don't even use a character?

Now a ship creation tool would be cool. (rhyme)

Edit: Oh yeah forgot about the Incarna thing.

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973

Need hello kitty shirt....

• jusomdudejusomdude Member RarePosts: 2,706

Not taking a second look at the game until there's actual ground based gameplay with a character, and not just hanging in a 3D chatroom.

The space stuff is just way too boring for me.

• yaminsuxyaminsux Member UncommonPosts: 973

Originally posted by jusomdude

Not taking a second look at the game until there's actual ground based gameplay with a character, and not just hanging in a 3D chatroom.

The space stuff is just way too boring for me.

Then why are you commenting at all? Obviously you have some interest in EvE. Otherwise you'll just ignore this thread and everything EvE...

Ground based gameplay? Dust 514, that way ----->

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

<3 tamber

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Yeah i resubbed last week and have been having a blast.. Have had more fun this time around then the last 2 times i resubbed.. But maybe because now i'am finnaly being able to get T2 items and fit some nice builds.. Also able to do L3&4 missions instead of being stuck on L1&2's lol..

Money is comeing so much easier to me.. But i'am still missing out on a corp, even though The Scope is a lot more active in its chatroom then my old corp was and has kept me pretty entertained lol.. But yeah, is there anyway we can get our hands on the character creation toll BEFORE it becomes live so we can mess around with it? I know theres a test server somewhere lol...

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta