Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe - Keys and Invites

Comments

• NoxxvilleNoxxville Member UncommonPosts: 19

I'm kind of on the fence for this one because I like superhero scenarios but was let down by Champions Online. If anyone has an extra key I could use to give the game a try it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading,

Noxxville

• FireshaftFireshaft Member Posts: 1

Would love to give the game a try: [email protected]

• selobthegodselobthegod Member Posts: 155

I would rly appreciate a key as well! Would love to try this one out

• would like to try please.

[email protected]

• Ingenious145Ingenious145 Member UncommonPosts: 9

Would love to try it! [email protected] cheers

• kikkumankikkuman Member Posts: 13

I'm very interested in this game, would love to try it out! Thanks in advance!

• nightwoulfnightwoulf Member Posts: 19

I am very interested in a buddy key on the fence about buying the game and would like to give it a go please pm me a key here :)

• I would really like a buddy key. Being in the Navy I am really leary about buying a game unless I can try it and I am very interested in this one. If anyone has one and is willing to send it my way please PM me. Thank you in advance.

• shamus252shamus252 Member UncommonPosts: 226

I would  like a buddy key.

Sic semper tyrannis "Democracy broke down, not when the Union
    ceased to be agreeable to all its constituent States, but when it was upheld, like any other Empire, by force of arms."

• n3verendRn3verendR Member UncommonPosts: 452

I would love a buddy key, thank you!

People think it's fun to pretend your a monster. Me I spend my life pretending I'm not. - Dexter Morgan

• doubleas2380doubleas2380 Member Posts: 24

I'm about 100% positive I'm going to be purchasing this game next weekend, although I would love to try before I buy. If there is a promotion where you get a free month or so out of me buying and subscribing, you'll be getting one if you toss me a trial ;)

You can either pm me here or toss me an email at doubleas2380 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Thanks!

• rogabrrogabr Member Posts: 125

Please send me a buddy invite, i would like to see how australians fare on this type of combat system / lag and what better way than to try it out yourself? :)

• mdrin89mdrin89 Member Posts: 1

Can I get a key pls ?... I would love to try it!!! :D... ty =)!.... e-mail: [email protected]

• scythe99scythe99 Member Posts: 326

I'd like to give the game another shot dispite what I keep hearing, PM me a key on the forums here if you want/can thanks.

"An MMORPG could be completely diffirent from WoW. Just look at games like Dofus, Wizard101 or EVE. But as it is, most of the Western MMOs are trying to succeed by out-WoWing WoW. It's like an army of 10 sports games made about same sports, and barely none about other sports. WoW clone is an accurate description of those games, it manages to convey much information with only two words."
    -Poster on mmorpg.com

Rift: World of Warcraft clone #9321 Nothing special to see here move along.

• FlaebFlaeb Member Posts: 91

Still begging for a key please. Thanks so much. <33

• thrag187thrag187 Member Posts: 9

I need a buddy key or i will DIE. :)

Thanks!!

[email protected] or you can pm me.

I kind of think this is a lost cause, but i have to try.

• VinorocVinoroc Member Posts: 1

I'm humbly requesting an invite.  I really liked the features of CoX and the character creation, but the gameplay was lackluster and repetitive for me.  I think DC Universe fits the genre perfectly and I hope can expand it past its niche fanbase! Please PM or email me if you decide to pass one on at [email protected]

I'll be preparing some awesome superhero names in the mean-time!

• imouthosimouthos Member Posts: 25

Most of the people I know who purchased this game did so digitally (Steam or D2D) and apparently they didn't receive buddy keys. It sucks, but there may not be many keys out there. Here's hoping it's either rectified or someone from Sony has seen the thread and they start a trial.

• belgradarbelgradar Member UncommonPosts: 9

pm me a buddy key if you please got a friend who bought it from d2d andno buddy key so i guess if i need to trying out i gota wait for a trial been burned to many times to just jump in and pay

• vile_thingsvile_things Member Posts: 5

I would really appreciate a buddy key :)

This game looks very promising, but I want to test it before I buy it (played CoX and CO as well).

• RdlabanRdlaban Member UncommonPosts: 396

Anyone got spare key? Would love to try this game out:)

• GrinnzGrinnz Member UncommonPosts: 312

Hasn't the game been officially released, so why would there be any "extra" keys.

• libranimlibranim Member Posts: 139

Originally posted by Alphamojo

Hasn't the game been officially released, so why would there be any "extra" keys.

buddy keys, for a 10 day trial.

• marganculosmarganculos Member UncommonPosts: 334

i would love to try it too guys! if i will like i will definitely buy it ;)

• BiccehBicceh Member Posts: 1

Wouldn't mind trying it if possible

Never know, it might finally save me from the lift consumer that is WoW