Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EQ House of Thule 50% off on Amazon $19.99

MardyMardy Member Posts: 2,213

Someone on the official forum mentioned this, Steam is having a 50% off sale on EQ's latest expansion House of Thule.  It's only $19.99 right now, when normally it's $39.99.  Getting the latest HoT expansion flags your account for all 17 expansions.  So get it while it's hot image

No idea when the sale will be off, could be a 1 day thing, could be a few days.  Here's the link:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/24220/

EQ1-AC1-DAOC-FFXI-L2-EQ2-WoW-DDO-GW-LoTR-VG-WAR-GW2-ESO

Comments

• MardyMardy Member Posts: 2,213

Oh yeah also if you don't want to spend $19, you can get Underfoot for $9.99.  Underfoot is last year's expansion (16th).

Buying either HoT or UF for a brand new account will give you 30 day free, so it's a really good deal if you're remotely interested in coming back to EQ.  Or like some others, wanting to get ready for the upcoming time-locked progression server  image

Steam sale is gone but Amazon has it now for $19.99.  I know people are looking forward to the progression server so any sales to get caught up to 17 expansions is a good thing image

• dreamer05dreamer05 Member UncommonPosts: 679

Originally posted by Mardy

Steam sale is gone but Amazon has it now for $19.99.  I know people are looking forward to the progression server so any sales to get caught up to 17 expansions is a good thing image

Question.  My EQ account hasn't been activated in years.  I downloaded and have been patching all evening getting ready for the new progression server. My question is if I download and buy the amazon.com edition does it unlock all previous expansions for my account?  Also since I'm patching and everything tonight will I still have to download and patch more once I've bought this expansion?

Thank you.

"God, please help us sinful children of Ivalice.."

Originally posted by dreamer05

Question.  My EQ account hasn't been activated in years.  I downloaded and have been patching all evening getting ready for the new progression server. My question is if I download and buy the amazon.com edition does it unlock all previous expansions for my account?  Also since I'm patching and everything tonight will I still have to download and patch more once I've bought this expansion?

Thank you.

Buying the latest expansion will always flag you all previous expansions these days, so yes getting HoT will flag you for 17 out of 17 expansions for your account.

After buying it, you most likely will have to patch a bit more but not a whole lot.