Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Allods Online still "Pay To Win"?

KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252

Hi, I heard from some guys that they have changed the Cash Shop and so on in Allods Online to make it less Pay To Win. Is this true? Is the game fixed? What about the death buff? Explain! :)

(I am able to pay some cash each months, but I don't want to spend more then 10$)

Comments

• LeymortLeymort Member UncommonPosts: 9

Well then i would suggest you splurge another 5 bucks and do a p2p., cause items shops are designed to cost more than p2p. Because honestly...how far does 10 bucks go nowadays :)

• HolgranthHolgranth Member Posts: 380

You can of course play for nothing but your game experience will be miserable. $10 will be fine if your ultra casual and don't actually want to do anything byond basic quests for half an hour every day or two. If you want to pvp effectively or do group content I STRONGLY suggest you go elsewhere.

To be blunt if you actually want to PLAY mmorpgs you need to be willing to spend more than $10 a month. Otherwise you are just mooching cheap thrills, which is enough for some people.

If you want quality on a budget think GW or Global Agenda.

Dem hibbies! Dey be wrong!

• YarunaYaruna Member Posts: 342

Your 10 bucks a month will get you somewhere if you don't play very much. If you want to get to end game and not be a total noob loser you'd better save up those dollars and hope this game is still around in a few years, because 10$ is really not going to buy you an enjoyable endgame. The other option is grinding your ass off and playing a lot to be able to buy stuff from the auction house. Runes are what you'll be saving for, the rest you can almost do without if you know what you're doing and totally zen.

Waiting for Guild Wars 2, and maybe SWTOR until that time...