Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What class will you play?

ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

Forget souls for a moment. Vote for what calling you will play. Post your 3 soul combo in the posts below and why!

I'm going cleric as a justicar/cabalist/inquisitor. Tanking and DPS at the same time is fun.

Comments

• ElirionElirion Member Posts: 160

Warrior, Paladin/Warlord/Voidknight because I like to tank.  My secondary will probably be a Riftstalker/Blade Dancer/Assassin because..........................umm, I like to tank :)

• Nekky_FateNekky_Fate Member UncommonPosts: 162

Purifier/Sent/Warden

• neumneum Member UncommonPosts: 143

I really liked ele/sc and warlock/necro builds but they seemed cookie cutter.  I havent tried to spend any points in a 3rd subclass yet. Also mark/bard seems like it could be interesting for a range/support class.

• fatboy21007fatboy21007 Member Posts: 409

champion/beastmaster/pally was a nice build.

• DragimDragim Member UncommonPosts: 867

Dominator/Storm caller, with either Necro or Elementalist?(the one with the earth pet.)

Dominator/storm definetly though, most likely go with the earth elemental pet soul because it can tank/hold aggro a lot better than the necro pet.

I am entitled to my opinions, misspellings, and grammatical errors.

• TwystedWizTwystedWiz Member UncommonPosts: 175

warlock/necro/chloro

• Zoid_sweZoid_swe Member Posts: 2

Warden/Sentinel/Purifier

• EvilGeekEvilGeek Member UncommonPosts: 1,258

Had a blast playing Necro/Warlock/Chloromancer probably will stick with that but I've got to take advantage of the build system and try others :)

• VedstedsenVedstedsen Member Posts: 25

At 50, probably BM, with Champion and Paragon.

BM Maxed, for group buffs, better pet. ''Fight as One'' 30% increased damage, 30% crit?

Champion, 15% Strenght, bearing buffs.

Paragon, 5% armor reduction, and a 30% damage increase to damage abilities.

Would this work? No idea.

Playing: AoC
    Played: WoW, GW, DF, VG, Runescape, LoTRO, AoC

• pl3dgepl3dge Member UncommonPosts: 183

Pally/Reaver/Riftstalker to start :)

• cyranacyrana Member UncommonPosts: 197

I'm still undecided if I'm playing a cleric or a mage at release. For beta I've been playing a Stormcaller/Chloromancer, though.

Ningen wa ningen da.
    ----
    http://twitter.com/Ciovala

• IronfungusIronfungus Member Posts: 519

I'm looking forward to seeing how my Marksman/Riftstalker/Assassin unfolds. 

• terroniterroni Member Posts: 935

Shaman/Justicar/Warden

I figure it will be quick and efficient to get to 50(and get armorcraft up), get some dough and then do

Paladin/Warlord/Reaver

Drop the next-gen marketing and people will argue if the game itself has merit.

• ariestearieste Member UncommonPosts: 3,309

was all set on Saboteur (Sab / Ran / Ass) but after playing a Chloromancer, think will level 2 toons now.  (Chloro/Arch/Dom)

"I’d rather work on something with great potential than on fulfilling a promise of mediocrity."

- Raph Koster

Tried: AO,EQ,EQ2,DAoC,SWG,AA,SB,HZ,CoX,PS,GA,TR,IV,GnH,EVE, PP,DnL,WAR,MxO,SWG,FE,VG,AoC,DDO,LoTRO,Rift,TOR,Aion,Tera,TSW,GW2,DCUO,CO,STO
    Favourites: AO,SWG,EVE,TR,LoTRO,TSW,EQ2, Firefall
    Currently Playing: ESO

• RhomsRhoms Member UncommonPosts: 174

I'd like to give the warrior trees a try.  We'll see when I hop into beta 4 later today.

Current game: Pillars of Eternity

Played: UO, AC, Eve, Fallen Earth, Aion, GW, GW2 

Tried: WOW, Rift, SWTOR, ESO 

Future: Camelot Unchained?  Crowfall?  Bless?

• XthosXthos Member UncommonPosts: 2,739

I am not sure, it will most likely be a mage (necro/choloro type), or a rogue (ranger/range type)...I havent tried a cleric class yet.  I did not like the warrior too much, the charge was cool, but I prefer ranged now adays....Loved being main tank in EQ, but loved my necro more.

UO - Old tank mage config.

EQ - Necro / Warrior

DAoC - Armsman (hated this guy in RvR)/Scout (Got nerfed when I switched and leveled him)

VG - Ranger/Necro

WAR - Sorc

So I have migrated to ranged, gets tiring chasing people pinging a mob sometimes, and I enjoy ranged in PvP/RvR a little more....Although my favorite WAR moments were in tier 2 playing the Witch Elf chasing the Bright Wizards, and watching them scatter like roaches when you got near.

• SolestranSolestran Member Posts: 342

Necromancer / Warlock / Dominator

Ranger / Bard / Assassin

Warden / Sentinel / Cabalist

• dsebutchrdsebutchr Member Posts: 245

Sentinel / Justifier / Whatever - don't need a third class with those first two

• DignaDigna Member UncommonPosts: 1,994

I'll roll a warrior and a rogue though not sure how I will play them. I SORT of like the Ranger (I want to like him a lot, just not sure yet) and I do like my tank a great deal.

Time will tell.

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690

1. Pyro/archon/elementalist

2. Warden/sentinel/purifier

3. Bard/nightblade/assassin