Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So how did you come up with your MMORPG forum handle?

2»

Comments

• SupergrassSupergrass Member Posts: 110

Supergrass!

I'm terrible at picking names and since I love the band I just went ahead and chose this. image

Currently Playing:

Nothing.

• shaeshae Member Posts: 2,509

In high school I played Vampire: The Masquerade PNP... Characters name was Shadena... Then I moved on to a Dune PNP game and played a Bene Gesserit called Shade... Someone got confused at some point and started spelling my character name during games as Shae and it stuck with me I guess:).

Now I'm either Shae or Shadena online :).

• SyncrosonixSyncrosonix Member Posts: 341

i've been using this moniker for almost 11 years. it's a song by mach. the genre of music is goa trance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZZhGYpY0Og

• Pro-PainPro-Pain Member Posts: 141

I found the Pro-Pain best of cd at a used cd store earlier in the day and it was going thru my head at the time. Solid hardcore from ages past (well 80's or 90's I'm not to sure)

the struggle to free myself from restraints becomes my very shackles

• IhmoteppIhmotepp Member Posts: 14,495

Was watching the Mummy. The correct spelling of the Mummy, Imhotep, was taken, so I just mixed up a few letters and there ya go.

Imhotep (sometimes spelled Immutef, Im-hotep, or Ii-em-Hotep; called Imuthes (Ιμυθες) by the Greeks), fl. 27th century BC (2655-2600 BC) (Egyptian ii-m-?tp *j?-im-?at?p meaning "the one who comes in peace") was an Egyptian polymath,[1] who served under the Third Dynasty king, Djoser, as chancellor to the pharaoh and high priest of the sun god Ra at Heliopolis. He is considered to be the first architect[2] and engineer[3] and physician in early history [4] though two other physicians, Hesy-Ra and Merit-Ptah lived around the same time. The full list of his titles is:

Chancellor of the King of Egypt, Doctor, First in line after the King of Upper Egypt, Administrator of the Great Palace, Hereditary nobleman, High Priest of Heliopolis, Builder, Chief Carpenter, Chief Sculptor, and Maker of Vases in Chief.