Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Rift VIP Requests and Key Offers Here

Comments

• NoxulusNoxulus Member UncommonPosts: 28

I'm after a key please, and thank you.

• ThorkuneThorkune Member UncommonPosts: 1,969

After all of the information I have read on Rift the past few days, I would love to receive a key to give it a go. I had no interest at all until this week.

• Ingenious145Ingenious145 Member UncommonPosts: 9

I would love a key guys.  I got a bad BETA invite over christmas when I was home on a bad computer so couldnt do anything would really appreciate getting into beta on VIP.  

Cheers in advance.  

• bphelmetbphelmet Member UncommonPosts: 5

would love to try this game out, if anyone got a spare key that'd be great, thanks!

• VoidspawnVoidspawn Member UncommonPosts: 22

I'm looking for a nice new MMO to play and I'd really want to try out Rift, see if it's worth it. So if anyone has a spare key...gief :P

Claire Gearhead - Level 80 Norn Engineer - Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

• MafixltMafixlt Member Posts: 12

I would really like to try Rift, can anyone give my a vip?

• b1indb1ind Member Posts: 3

I would love to get a key for beta!  I told my buddy about this game and told him to sign up for the beta.  He ended up getting a key, and I'm still without one!  Kind of funny. :)  Here's to hoping I get a key!

• Ir1shguyIr1shguy Member UncommonPosts: 84

Would love to get a vip key also. missed out on the othr beta events due to not paying attention to yet another mmo lol. Since seeing the last few vids i am hooked and want in.

• LyulfeLyulfe Member Posts: 213

My guild is planning on making Rift their new home, so a key would be most helpful.

Thanks in advance :)

• marz.at.playmarz.at.play Member UncommonPosts: 912

In any request I've made in the past for any other game, I've never received a key. Hoping that RIFT breaks the curse and hoping someone's kind enough to pass on a NA key. Thank you.

• MauroDiogoMauroDiogo Member UncommonPosts: 53

Greetings, Just wondering if anyone had a spare key. :)

Been playing MMOs for a really long time and can[object Window]t wait to try RIFT out!

Send me your in-game details along with the key (as a private message) and we can play in-game! :)

[object Window]

Thanks in advance!

• ukdopeukukdopeuk Member Posts: 22

Greet ,would be gratefull to try rift out .

Eu thx

have access to beta 4 ty

• pixelnickpixelnick Member UncommonPosts: 3

Would really like to try out Rift, seems very interesting. email me at [email protected] plz!

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

I get quite a few keys randomly from TRION, 3 VIPs and 1 normal event 3 invite so far. I've given the VIP keys to friends, but since I'm a loner with only 2 friends who care for RIFT (the 3rd for myself), if I get anymore, I'll post them IN THIS THREAD. First come first serve, so watch my posts.

• MettMett Member Posts: 75

I would love a VIP key if I could have one.

• DiSpLiFFDiSpLiFF Member UncommonPosts: 602

Originally posted by Toxilium

I get quite a few keys randomly from TRION, 3 VIPs and 1 normal event 3 invite so far. I've given the VIP keys to friends, but since I'm a loner with only 2 friends who care for RIFT (the 3rd for myself), if I get anymore, I'll post them IN THIS THREAD. First come first serve, so watch my posts.

Why not just send em to members who are valid, instead of random people coming on here and taking em ; )

• gizackgizack Member UncommonPosts: 59

I really really want a vip key T_T

• cosy021cosy021 Member Posts: 5

hello all,

There are very few games i have a big intrest in playing but this one has definatly caught my intrest, im an ex DAoC and seeing how this has a quite a influence from that game i would really like to trial this game.

If anyone has a spare key i would be very grateful.

• snuffmachinesnuffmachine Member Posts: 1

If anyone has a spare beta key, please send me one, been dying to play this game. much appreciate.

• dzynedzyne Member UncommonPosts: 8

Would appreciate a key :)

• AlvildeAlvilde Member Posts: 1

I want to help make this game the best ever.

• BroussBrouss Member Posts: 1

Sign me up Scotty !

Would love a key to try it, please.

• zibidynunzibidynun Member UncommonPosts: 2

VIP key for beta 4 please? Greatly appreciated :3

• boltarboltar Member Posts: 6

I would like to sign up, and I will pass my extra keys of course!

thanks

• Dean3Dean3 Member Posts: 1

I would realy like to get into the game. I've been trying to get into the beta but with no luck. I found about this awsome game from my friends and was amazed with it's gameplay. I realy would like to test it out and I'm willing to provide as much as feed back as possible. After all it's a beta and feedback is a priority. I'm interested in testing out every class combination especialy the marksman type heroes. I'm realy into shooting characters. I've played a hunter on WoW for like 3 or 4 years so I'm not a newbie. I realy like MMO's and RIFT contains most aspects of WoW and that is what I like about that game not to mention the rifts that have to be shut down. It' s realy exciting to watch but I want to experience it by first hand ! So please if it is possible provide me with a VIP key you are my last hope :(