Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

UWO: NEW UPDATE ON JANUARY 11

On January 11, 2011 Uncharted Waters Online will be having its 1st update the Aztec Civilization. They will be adding new features to the game as they open this ancient civilation to the UWO players.

NEW CITY

There will be a new city that the players itself will discover and colonize the area by constructing buildings. Each player must help their European Nation to establish a ground foot for them access and explore the unknown world of the Aztecs.

IMPERIAL QUEST

New task will be available for the players that will venture in the new land called Imperial quests. Finishing the Imperial Quests will further help their nations to rise above the others obtain wealth and power.

MY RECIPE

In order to lessen the trouble inventory spaces, the recipes that the players carries can now be assign or designated in a new interface to record it. Now you can keep on collecting recipe without worrying about your inventory space.

DOCKING SYSTEM

You can now own more ships because of the new Docking System that will be included in the update. You can now own another ship and while the other ship is docked, its durability will be recovered.

OFFICIAL SITE

The Legendary Golden City of El Dorado awaits! 

There will be a new city that the players itself will discover and colonize the area by constructing buildings. Each player must help their European Nation to establish a ground foot for them access and explore the unknown world of the Aztecs.

New task will be available for the players that will venture in the new land called Imperial quests. Finishing the Imperial Quests will further help their nations to rise above the others obtain wealth and power.

In order to lessen the trouble inventory spaces, the recipes that the players carries can now be assign or designated in a new interface to record it. Now you can keep on collecting recipe without worrying about your inventory space.

You can now own more ships because of the new Docking System that will be included in the update. You can now own another ship and while the other ship is docked, its durability will be recovered.

On January 11, 2011 UWO will be having its 1st update the Aztec Civilization. They will be adding new features to the game as they open this ancient civilation to the UWO players. 

On January 11, 2011 UWO will be having its 1st update the Aztec Civilization. They will be adding new features to the game as they open this ancient civilation to the UWO players. 

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,348

Sounds like this means the first third of the first expansion has been translated into English.

• WeissCrossWeissCross Member Posts: 8

Originally posted by Quizzical

Sounds like this means the first third of the first expansion has been translated into English.

what do you mean by first third of the first expansion?

This game released in 2005 in Japan.  Since then, it has had three expansions added.  Each expansion was split into several parts that were released on different dates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncharted_Waters_Online#Expansion

Most likely the English language version will release the same content in the same order, and it's just a question of when it gets translated into English.

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

So now that the X2 event is over is anyone doing the imperial quests BTW whats your IGN Quizzy?

I'm not playing this game yet.  I'm still playing Champions Online.  I figure I'll pick up this game once I've had enough of Champions Online.

I wanted to play this game about five years ago, but was disappointed that they didn't translate it into English at the time.  Better late than never, I guess.

• thecrapthecrap Member Posts: 433

okay quizzy hope to see you under a Spanish flag soon ^^