Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does Aion have RP (roleplay)

SararielSarariel Member UncommonPosts: 301

I remember near launch it lacked RP servers, what made me quit.

Does it have a RP community yet?

Comments

• Lathander81Lathander81 Member Posts: 611

Originally posted by Sarariel

I remember near launch it lacked RP servers, what made me quit.

Does it have a RP community yet?

There is a website were rper gather. http://www.aionroleplayers.com/index.php   I hope this helps!

• BoudahXLBoudahXL Member UncommonPosts: 199

It's possible, I heard very very few players dared to try. But the community is so bad in Aion in general I don't see how this could be doable.

I know it's too late but a PvE / RP Server would have been nice. Although some skills require you to actually earn pvp points to purchase/slot-in, I dunno how they could have done this.

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117

Originally posted by BoudahXL

It's possible, I heard very very few players dared to try. But the community is so bad in Aion in general I don't see how this could be doable.

I know it's too late but a PvE / RP Server would have been nice. Although some skills require you to actually earn pvp points to purchase/slot-in, I dunno how they could have done this.

I laughed at this comment.  First Aion has one of the better communities going right now... On Isprheal (or however its spelled) There are tons who RP on the Asmo side. They walk around Pandamonium all the time. The game is so immersive with animations emotes and world interaction it makes it easy to RP. Not to mention Costume Skins which you can put on for RP events or to just dress differently.

Im not a big RPer myself but i have actually went to an RP event before just to check it out. There are also several guilds who recruit RPers.

• Lathander81Lathander81 Member Posts: 611

There are several people who RP just fine. I don't think there is enough poeple to justify a whole server but Israphel has a nice size population.