Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant enter the Game

TheIllusiveTheIllusive Member Posts: 196

hey guys,

Been trying to make EVE work on my old PC upstairs. I can login, but 9/10 times it get stucks when loading into the game. I tried many alts and even a new account, but with no succes. I tried to update my GPU, with no succes either.

My PC setup:

- Core2Duo6300 2.3ghz

- X1900GT ATI

-2.5 RAM DDR2

I thought I ask you guys first before sending to costumer service ;)

*EDIT: it seems that I cant post a help topic in the EVE forums. Only Payed members can do that.. So im relying on you guys !xD*

Comments

• BizmarkBizmark Member Posts: 16

Have you tried removing the game all togtether, and redownloading it? Maybe something happened when you downloaded it and something is incomplete. Or perhaps a file is corrupt...I don't know just throwing out idea's. You can still file petitions without logging in by the way and ask for tech support there.

• ToxiliumToxilium Member UncommonPosts: 905

When exactly does it get stuck? Is there an error message associated with it? We need more info...

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

Well since you don't want to give any details, we can safely assume that you lost..

..the game.

• TheIllusiveTheIllusive Member Posts: 196

hey guys, sorry for the late reply.... I was asleep.... : )

I dont get any error message. I get my character to log in to character screen and than it loads till 80% of the bar and gets stuck without an error. The music keeps running and windows doesnt see the game as a crash,

• batolemaeusbatolemaeus Member CommonPosts: 2,061

That points us towards a character issue.

File a petition under the technical category, explain your problem so a moron can not misunderstand it.

• KomandorKomandor Member Posts: 272

Try full reinstall.

Keep on rockin'!image

• BarakIIIBarakIII Member Posts: 800

Originally posted by Komandor

Try full reinstall.

It sounds like a corrupt file issue, so yeah, I agree. Try a full reinstall.