Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post Trial Invites or Buddy Keys Here

Comments

• MageVortexMageVortex Member Posts: 5

is there any way to make it not the EU version, but isntead  the US version..?  Because it seems set as makin git a EU trial...

• MageVortexMageVortex Member Posts: 5

Could anyone send me a US buddy key to the game?  Not EU.  I have an EU key to give to someone (if it lets me forward it that is) in exchange or somethign :D

• keithiankeithian Member UncommonPosts: 3,191

If anyone has a key to share, US server, I would appreciate it. I left at level 40 something and I want to see how things have improved.

Thanks,

There Is Always Hope!

• Would love a US buddy key already downloading the game again now haven't played since release and would like to try it again and see whats changed in two years.  Thanks in advance!

• No.rNo.r Member Posts: 14

Looking for a US buddy Invite :D

Hello there i used to play on Cimmerian RP-PVP had 1 character lvl 80 and a bunch around 30s , i got bored of all so i decided to leave but now after reading the new changes and the expansion im feeling very interested in coming back, if i am pleased with the changes to the classes im really sure ill go straight ahead for the expansion since it gives alot of content :D

pretty please send me an buddy invite to my private messages :_( , i would greatly appreciate :D!

EDIT: No need of buddy keys i just purchased expansion and play time :P

• BerbertBerbert Member Posts: 1

Played at release and looking to give it another try.

Would like two US buddy keys, one for myself and one for a friend! PM me and I'll give you my email.

• zathraaszathraas Member Posts: 5

Hello, could someone please send me a EUR buddy key, I have a lot of free time lately and would like an MMO to waste my time :) Tired of the other games I am currently playing and would like something new.

Please send PM or PM asking for email address if needed. Thanks in advance.

• KilopKilop Member Posts: 1

Hello guys,

i'd like to have 2 keys to come back into this game.

Poor start, i hope they did some great stuff.

(just PM and i'll give you my e-mail)

Thanks.

PS : European

Kilop.

• SynorinSynorin Member CommonPosts: 21

I need a european buddy key

mail adress is [email protected]

• AntipopealanAntipopealan Member Posts: 62

Hello could someone send me a buddy key please :D

• LostarLostar Member UncommonPosts: 891

Hello again. I am looking for a second buddy key invite please. I just replaced my system. My old system failed a few checks on the "Can you run it?" site and I asked for a buddy key anyways. With this system "Can You Run It?" puts this system all the way through the green. :)

Thanks again!

• Vion1xVion1x Member Posts: 188

Would anyone please be kind and pm me a tirla key?

thanks in advance.

• JackieRyderJackieRyder Member UncommonPosts: 145

i have buddy keys, post your email here

• rankor2rankor2 Member UncommonPosts: 115

I would love a buddy key. loadingh game now. anychance you could pm me key?

• ThyromThyrom Member UncommonPosts: 45

Hi,

Would someone please send me a key for the EU version so that I can try this game out?

Thanks!

Currently playing; nothing

Previously played; Runescape Classic, Runescape, WoW.

Tried but failed; EvE, EQ2, Guild Wars, Darkfall, UO, DDO, LoTRO, FLYFF, Atlantica Online, Ryzom

• rankor2rankor2 Member UncommonPosts: 115
    Not sure about the eu version but I realised they have an unlimited trial in tortage. Just download that if u can, it's what I'm doing.
  • ThyromThyrom Member UncommonPosts: 45

Originally posted by rankor2

Not sure about the eu version but I realised they have an unlimited trial in tortage. Just download that if u can, it's what I'm doing.

Thanks, after hunting through the site I have just found the unlmited trial on the EU site. It was quite well hidden away so I would never have found that, thanks!

Currently playing; nothing

Previously played; Runescape Classic, Runescape, WoW.

Tried but failed; EvE, EQ2, Guild Wars, Darkfall, UO, DDO, LoTRO, FLYFF, Atlantica Online, Ryzom

• charlespaynecharlespayne Member UncommonPosts: 381

Could i have a buddy key please becouse when i make a trial the acount dousent exsist and i tried 3 times and it got annoying.

• OtomoxOtomox Member UncommonPosts: 303

I have the same problem could someone send me a EU Buddy key?

• I would love a key that allowed me to play my old account again and see the changes to the game, I'm on the NA servers. 

Thanks in advance!!

• moonloopmoonloop Member Posts: 1

does any1 has buddy key for US servers?

thanks in advance

• EadwardEadward Member UncommonPosts: 10

Anyone wanting a buddy key drop me a PM. Recently started on AoC...3 year old game can be quite lonely on the way up.

I'm on Wiccana - PvE, let's play together if you decide do subscribe.

• EverketEverket Member UncommonPosts: 244

Originally posted by weylyn

I would love a key that allowed me to play my old account again and see the changes to the game, I'm on the NA servers. 

Thanks in advance!!

Is that possible with a buddy key? 

Anyway, the 3 year anniversary is here so if I'm correct all old accounts are active again throughout may? I'm downloading to check that out.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,001

Originally posted by Everket

Originally posted by weylyn

I would love a key that allowed me to play my old account again and see the changes to the game, I'm on the NA servers. 

Thanks in advance!!

Is that possible with a buddy key? 

Anyway, the 3 year anniversary is here so if I'm correct all old accounts are active again throughout may? I'm downloading to check that out.

all accounts are active.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • darkidarki Member Posts: 1

In case anyone still got a buddy key left for a fellow bored euro gamer who wants to slice some throats again send me a pm, ty in advance!