Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

League for heroes forming

All who are interested, I'm forming a force to be reckoned with for heroes in DC U! Only requirement for now is that now and when the final game releases, you must end your toon name in the word Assassin. For example, Dead Assassin, Sister Assassin,etc. PSN me @ bruceleroy98 for details. We're coming for you villians..KNOW DAT!

Comments

• VanadromArdaVanadromArda Member Posts: 445

The League of AllStars is already coming to DCUO. Trust me, considering many of our members are some of the best known PVPers on Beta 4, we're going to be making quite a name for ourselves. We don't know what server we're going on yet, be we are certain we're going to be jumping into the game for its rather enjoyable PVP experience.

• TylonTylon Member UncommonPosts: 51

Might be worth mentioning which region you will be playing in when advertising legions, I guess the site is mostly US, but there are definitely some of us EU and AUS people etc too.

Also worth mentioning whether it is PC or PS3, as depending on which one you get, there will be no playing together with people on the other platform.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Lol, the villain league my bud and I started in the beta PvP server is "Assassins", and you are totally biting our style.

~unrelated point; Isn't it funny how no matter what side you play as, the other one has groups of level 20's ganking lowbies while the area chat goes on about how that side is full of jagoffs? Finger-pointing ftw.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

I'll never understand why people choose to play capes... (shakes head)

It's always great to be bad.

• TylonTylon Member UncommonPosts: 51

Originally posted by Ikeda

That is exactly why I play capes.

Every single person is going villain, so far on every single poll I've seen the villains are a clear majority. Everyone and their uncle are going villain.

I want to keep things as balances as I can, plus I like being the underdogs.

Originally posted by Tylon

Originally posted by Ikeda

That is exactly why I play capes.

Every single person is going villain, so far on every single poll I've seen the villains are a clear majority. Everyone and their uncle are going villain.

I want to keep things as balances as I can, plus I like being the underdogs.

Well that's what happens when Mark Hamill comes in to do the Joker's VO. Most people went villain just to listen to his delicious ear candy.

• IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

I dunno... if Summer Glau was whispering sweet nothings into my ear more often maybe I would go cape... as it is I'm stuck with a Baldwin telling me to be "good".  BLAH!  Mark Hammill's cackle as the Joker is still amazing.   I can't get over Robert Patrick though.  I hear him talk and I can't shake the Unit out of my head.. even when I'm thinking to myself (hawkman.. hawkman... hawkman...)

On that note.. besides Hammill, we pulled Diedrich Bader (Drew Carey Show), J.K. Simmons (Spider-man/Juno).

But I digress... I don't see there being too big of a hero v. villain dispairity in population.  Honestly, it seems like WoW where most people have rolled both and just gravitate to the story arc they prefer.

I guess Tara Strong is Raven, but she's totally underused IMO. She could have done half the entire female cast by herself. Mad talent, on top of being super hot.

I can't seem to figure how who does Calculator, but it sounds like Steve Blum. If so, that guy is awesome as well.

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,178

Unfortunately you will notice a large disparity on the PvP servers, most players are rolling Villain.  I will be rolling hero.

There are a few leagues that are known hero side, and even fewer that are even remotely organized.  I've played both sides and the villain leagues are more organized, though not always the more skilled players.  

Eventually the imbalance will come when too many players get angry by being rolled on hero side and end up going villain. Most of the current organized leagues are going villain as has been shown on beta 4,  eventually you may see one or two strong hero leagues pop up, but even the "well known" ones in beta rarely stand toe to toe with the villain leagues.

I would have considered going villain had it not been for that fact.  

On top of that Kevin Conroy is awesome.

• blockermanblockerman Member Posts: 7

Nobody's biting your ASSASSINS villian group @ GTWander. Never even heard of you or seen you running around. But you will see us. Play nice or get stomped. Looking forward to the fun.

• blockermanblockerman Member Posts: 7

Will keep a look out for your league Orlean. Good stuff.