Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Left my pc for console gaming...

2»

Comments

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by legendaires

Finally some bit of support... thanks... Nice to know some of you understand... Kudos.

./wankfest

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

Originally posted by GTwander

Finally some bit of support... thanks... Nice to know some of you understand... Kudos.

./wankfest

I think it's more of a slap and tickle fest ....

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

Originally posted by Illius

Originally posted by GTwander

./wankfest

I think it's more of a slap and tickle fest ....

There's a bit of pinky going in the stinky.... so I dunno exactly what to call that.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• Scubie67Scubie67 Member UncommonPosts: 462

Originally posted by Forumfall

Originally posted by Scubie67

Everyone look at his join date and that his 1st post  just happened to be this thread.Haha...

He is a Troll,people !

Troll perhaps... tho he has a point.

Many pc gamers have made the shift to console for various reasons and If you think using a PC makes you smarter you have a superiority complex. Enjoy your half arsed pc ports and I'l enjoy great exclusives that you guys don't even know about in your stubbornness.

Sorry but I played consoles early in life Atari 2600,nintendo,sega Genesis,and finally PS1.(Yes I am old) .Once I finally got a PC I never looked back.It doesnt take a whole lot of science to plug a cartridge,CD or a DVD in and press start,thats what they are made for ,the masses the more people who support them the more it makes it easy for them to get rid of the PC game market.So I guess ill just have to be stubborn then.Better to be a ass than a whore.

• legendaireslegendaires Member Posts: 18

Everyone look at his join date and that his 1st post  just happened to be this thread.Haha...

He is a Troll,people !

Many pc gamers have made the shift to console for various reasons and If you think using a PC makes you smarter you have a superiority complex. Enjoy your half arsed pc ports and I'l enjoy great exclusives that you guys don't even know about in your stubbornness.

Sorry but I played consoles early in life Atari 2600,nintendo,sega Genesis,and finally PS1.(Yes I am old) .Once I finally got a PC I never looked back.It doesnt take a whole lot of science to plug a cartridge,CD or a DVD in and press start,thats what they are made for ,the masses the more people who support them the more it makes it easy for them to get rid of the PC game market.So I guess ill just have to be stubborn then.Better to be a ass than a whore.

...and this is exactly the kind of attitude that make companies go bankrupt... its time to move on buddy... or get left behind... period.

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by sepher

How do you leave PC gaming for console gaming or vice-versa? Why can't they both be good, which they are, and you purchase games for both?

I really don't understand why some people feel they have to choose either or when it comes to PC or console gaming. If you're a true fan of gaming more than likely you own all the consoles and a good graphics card.

Exactly, lol. I like consoles more for platformers and my PC for the MMOs and FPS'. Dunno why these idiots are arguing tbh.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• Scubie67Scubie67 Member UncommonPosts: 462

He is a Troll,people !

...and this is exactly the kind of attitude that make companies go bankrupt... its time to move on buddy... or get left behind... period.

Not being a Patron of PC games is what makes them go bankrupt and ends up making developers drop the PC game line.

• baffbaff Member Posts: 9,457

I'm always happy to get left behind.

Companies that go bankrupt isn't my problem.

I won't by consoles for my kids. Who wants stupid kids?