Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login problem

almalexiusalmalexius Member UncommonPosts: 180

Hi,

I just bought the game from the NCsoft website but when i try to login i get a message saying that my login or password doesn't match. It's the same info that i just registered. I even tried to reset the pw a couple of times. 

Any idea's?

Thnx,

WOW,eq2,Vanguard,WAR,LOTRO,AOC,Rift Aion, SWTOR, TERA.

Currently playing GW2.

Comments

• NaowutNaowut Member UncommonPosts: 663

NCsoft support?

Dunno if youre aware of this but your Aion details are usually not the same as your NCsoft master account details, maybe thats the problem?

• kevjards1234kevjards1234 Member Posts: 30

well you may hve to wait for it to update your sub.or you could try restarting pc..i had same prob with it...also make sure you have done p/word exactly i.e caps and such..apart from that i dont know m8.gl in resolving  it.

• almalexiusalmalexius Member UncommonPosts: 180

No thats not it. I had set them as same but i have even changed my pw for the game a couple of times after that.

Currently playing GW2.

• kevjards1234kevjards1234 Member Posts: 30

check e-mail inbox to see if you have to activate an e-mail, cant quite remember m8

• almalexiusalmalexius Member UncommonPosts: 180

Fixed. I had to change the region settings. They were on North America but i'm quite sure Netherlands is in Europe.

Currently playing GW2.