Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need some friends!

ToredanToredan Member Posts: 4

Long time reader first time poster here. Basically i've played loads of mmos, started with eq1 (played text games before) and played for years. Ended up playing all the recent games but to be honest for me it's all the social aspect. Unfortunately with all my game-jumping antics and the few months i spent on my playstation i've lost all my friends. I'm looking for a group of people who wouldn't mind someone joining in. To be honest i'm at the point where I don't even mind which game since I find all are radically different games when playing with people. I play about 10-15 hours a week atm due to work (I find about an hour to hour and a half a day) but I do like to chat and work as a team member. So anyone who would give me a home? Pwease?

p.s., I reside in europe, so GMT +0 would be preferable!

Comments

• gag57gag57 Member Posts: 2

This is what im really looking for,a team,or just someone needing some friend in any game

I've played almost all of the mmos and i really dont have fun when its just me..