Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Oblivion Level - Play Test

EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248

I would like players who have Oblivion to test a level I have designed. I think here I can get a larger sample of feedback here. I already have a good number, I would like to expand that number.

First and foremost this level is a dungeon that is from my MMORPG game world that HAPPENS to be played in Oblivion. It has nothing to do with Oblivioon Lore. The level is very easy, so if you haven't played you can start a new character and dive right in. It's not your typical Oblivion dungeon per'se.

From the majority of the ones who play tested my level, the popular feedback I have obtained, is the direction of the story and one unwarranted trap. So if you're interested please send me a PM with your email. I will emial you the file and how to install it. Also there will be some questions in there that I would like you to answer. I will appreciate respectful constructive criticism. If you don't like it, tell why  you don't like it and how it can be improved. 

I'd like to get feedback in 1 weeks time. Thank you.

Comments

• EronakisEronakis Member UncommonPosts: 2,248

Well with the ample amount of Oblivion lovers on the board, I'd figure there would be more people who wanted to play it. I will really send you the level and how to install it. There would be no emial spam. You can even make up a new email. I would really appreciate it if I could get some honest feedback.

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149

Why not upload it to one of the many sites that host these things and link to it there?

Yes, a lot of people love Oblivion but not that many are still likely playing it or have it installed.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!

Originally posted by Aethaeryn

Why not upload it to one of the many sites that host these things and link to it there?

Yes, a lot of people love Oblivion but not that many are still likely playing it or have it installed.

Ah I never knew you could. Essentially I would like to use this a as portfolio piece. Are you interesting in playing?

• theartisttheartist Member Posts: 553

I don't have the game currently installed, but if any mmorpg.com brethren have tried it and think it's worth checking out then I'd reinstall it. (Kind of still buzzing about Skyrim anyway.)

• RoutverRoutver Member Posts: 383

I guess the thing that saved Oblivion from being a so-so game was user made content.

Try to play it without any mods and it's as bland as possible

Originally posted by theartist

I don't have the game currently installed, but if any mmorpg.com brethren have tried it and think it's worth checking out then I'd reinstall it. (Kind of still buzzing about Skyrim anyway.)

Well to be honest I haven't gotten one PM yet. I would really appreciate some feedback. All it is one dungeon. Its a very easy level and very easy to find.

• VryheidVryheid Member UncommonPosts: 469

Put it on www.tesnexus.com/ or you're not going to get any detailed feedback. You'd think by this point everyone remotely familiar with the PC version of the game would know this, but I suppose everyone has to start somewhere.

Originally posted by Vryheid

Put it on www.tesnexus.com/ or you're not going to get any detailed feedback. You'd think by this point everyone remotely familiar with the PC version of the game would know this, but I suppose everyone has to start somewhere.

I played Marrowind some. Never really got into Oblivion. I just started to use the Construction Set. Sorry, sometimes people just don't know and there is nothing wrong with that.

• wolftamerwolftamer Member Posts: 29

Nothing wrong with not knowing, but most people who use to play oblivion might go back to it or are waiting on skyrim.  To me there wasn't as much to do in Oblivion as in Morrowind, but it was still a good game in it's own right.  I tend to like the physics they used, because I liked to make animals fly and roll down a cliff :)