Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Stuck in Space (literally)

So I decided to try a trial since I haven't played this game in quite some time as per a friend's suggestion.  It's been at least since 2005.  I am just starting out my character and this happens..

Literally walking in the abyss with no obstacles... I decided to try to log out and back in and restart the game but this didn't fix it either.  When I logged back in, I got this...

lol...

Comments

• astoriaastoria Member UncommonPosts: 1,677

Were you on Alderan?

"Never met a pack of humans that were any different. Look at the idiots that get elected every couple of years. You really consider those guys more mature than us? The only difference between us and them is, when they gank some noobs and take their stuff, the noobs actually die." - Madimorga

• whilanwhilan Member UncommonPosts: 3,472

That last video looks like the *outside the* actual world. Something got fubared with the spawning location.  If relog or a stuck feature (i can't recall if SWG has this) doesn't work for you, a contact to the GMs might.  Worse case, make a new character and see if he spawns in okay.

Help me Bioware, you're my only hope.

Is ToR going to be good? Dude it's Bioware making a freaking star wars game, all signs point to awesome. -G4tv MMo report.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Originally posted by whilan

That last video looks like the *outside the* actual world. Something got fubared with the spawning location.  If relog or a stuck feature (i can't recall if SWG has this) doesn't work for you, a contact to the GMs might.  Worse case, make a new character and see if he spawns in okay.

SWG does have /stuck.

Hopefully it'll work in this case.  I think you can commit suicide, also... dunno what the command is, though.

I had similar issues with WAR... it's funny at first, then it just bugs you.

• RobsolfRobsolf Member RarePosts: 4,607

Originally posted by astoria

Were you on Alderan?

This looks like it's supposed to be that base that you start in.

• sectonsecton Member Posts: 80

I got a good lol out of this, thanks for making my day.

mmm pizza