Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Runescape vote to bring back the wilderness and free trade

whackedgsgwwhackedgsgw Member Posts: 25

www.runescape.com/wilderness

Bring back the wilderness and free trade vote, has hit over 200k in under an hour, Sell your items on GE now as prices are going to plummet due to said vote because of not only panic, but the return of farmers so hop on your account and dump your items people this is going to be an interesting ride.

Comments

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

So you're what? about 12 years old?

Yeah, maybe you should post this on the Disney or Nickelodeon Forum....

• whackedgsgwwhackedgsgw Member Posts: 25

You know I'm 18 like so whatever, I was simply spreading the news and that's that, flame if you will , the votes there wether you like it or not.

• Blackfire1Blackfire1 Member UncommonPosts: 116

. , : " "  ! ? & ;           <------ Please. USE THEM!

And thanks for the post.

• Jimmy_ScytheJimmy_Scythe Member CommonPosts: 3,586

Originally posted by whackedgsgw

You know I'm 18 like so whatever, I was simply spreading the news and that's that, flame if you will , the votes there wether you like it or not.

If I'm not mistaken, there is a Runescape forum here. We support children's MMOs as well.

Generally, this site caters to adults who play MMOs. I just suggested that you post to a more appropriate audience.

• colossus972colossus972 Member UncommonPosts: 11

Jimmy.....your post reeks of your own ignorance.

Merry Christmas

• whackedgsgwwhackedgsgw Member Posts: 25

Completely agreed, how about trying to troll a bit harder or more intelligently next time? Enjoy voting people and merry christmas.

• AlysenMinaseAlysenMinase Member Posts: 361

Originally posted by Jimmy_Scythe

If I'm not mistaken, there is a Runescape forum here. We support children's MMOs as well.

Generally, this site caters to adults who play MMOs. I just suggested that you post to a more appropriate audience.

Really? RuneScape is an MMO. The ONLY decent land based sandbox atm, IMO. Generally, I tend to avoid "adults" who post like this. Couldn't pass this one up. Try to post to a more appropriate audience, like in the troll forum. Thanks.

Playing - EVE, Wurm

Retired - Final Fantasy XI, Anarchy Online, Mabinogi

Waiting - ArcheAge, Salem

• VryheidVryheid Member UncommonPosts: 469

Is there some sort of authentication process to this or are people just going down lists of usernames and voting for them?

• Jester92Jester92 Member Posts: 156

Id rather play with people on runescape over any other mmo tbh.  They are 20x less annoying than WoW and mmo's.  Not only that don't you have something more "Grown up" to be doing rather than randomly flaming people on forums of games you don't like?

J. B.

• Gabby-airGabby-air Member UncommonPosts: 3,440

From a poster like you I definitely would'nt have expected something like this. A good chunk of Runescape gamers are actually adults, the sole reason you see a lot of kids is due to it being able to be played anywhere with an internet connection. But sheesh, don't put down an amazing game like runescape which after having played all these "adults" games still shines as one of the best.

• BlisseyBlissey Member Posts: 515

Jagex is pretty much in the gutter now.

• AlysenMinaseAlysenMinase Member Posts: 361

Originally posted by Blissey

Jagex is pretty much in the gutter now.

I'm getting the feeling Jagex can do no right in your eyes ;)

Playing - EVE, Wurm

Retired - Final Fantasy XI, Anarchy Online, Mabinogi

Waiting - ArcheAge, Salem