Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else....

Think that the guys in the new Tron movie could avoid getting caught all the time if they would turn off the lights on their clothes?

Comments

• I haven't seen it yet, but from what little I remember of the first one, wouldn't they die?

Personally I don't know why everyone glows blue or red or yellow. If I were in Tron I'd glow purple and ride around in light cycle that also glows purple. Given that everything glows the pimpin effect would be diminished, but that's no reason not to take pride in your favorite color.

• Falk2010Falk2010 Member Posts: 15

Bring some duct tape next time they stand in front of that laser

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I can't remember if the people that wore all white glowed...  I remember that hottness Gem didn't really glow...

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-