Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Aion for £6.25 on steam

KothosesKothoses Member UncommonPosts: 921

Pretty cheap, considering giving this one a try for the 30 days as I am bored of Cata and cant get into AOC thoughts anyone?

Comments

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

I have it sitting in my steam basket just now along with The Witcher Enhanced Edition trying to make my mind up whether to get it or not.

I really liked it during the beta and my guild went on to play it while i didn't at release. They've all quit since then so im of two minds.

• spookydomspookydom Member UncommonPosts: 1,782

I bought it for £12 from Steam this time last year. I played it for about week. Was not for me. But do not begrudge spending the money as otherwise I would have always wonderd what it was like.

• sungodrasungodra Member Posts: 1,376

My one account was banned for some ridiculous reason, do I really want to start a whole new account to grind? That is the question, but this does sound really cheap. Bored with my f2p fps I am currently on, I may take it up.

"When it comes to GW2 any game is fair game"

• Osias000Osias000 Member Posts: 110

To me it was fun leveling then I spent alot of time getting a good weapon at 50. Then it got boring. So, its fun for a bit, but it falls off by the end.

"cinnamon buns"
    - Pickles