Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Men may be able to grow a new pancreas from their testicles

ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

I have no comment on this article, I just figured it has to produce some interesting responses.  Kind of like throwing some red meat to a lion.

Oh wait, I do have a comment after all.  What they need to do next is come up with a way to grow new testicles from your pancreas.  That would worth something.

Edit: Where's Deviliscious when you want her?  She's always talking about how women are superior to men.  Let's see a woman do this! image

Comments

• IlliusIllius Member UncommonPosts: 4,142

I always knew my testicles had the potential for greatness.  This just proves it.

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Originally posted by Zindaihas

I have no comment on this article, I just figured it has to produce some interesting responses.  Kind of like throwing some red meat to a lion.

Oh wait, I do have a comment after all.  What they need to do next is come up with a way to grow new testicles from your pancreas.  That would worth something.

Edit: Where's Deviliscious when you want her?  She's always talking about how women are superior to men.  Let's see a woman do this! image

Deviliscious is a chick? Didn't know that lol. On the serious side, any dude who's inherited diabetes would be thrilled!!!

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• GTwanderGTwander Member UncommonPosts: 6,035

She'd just go on about how she could turn her vagina into a mediterreanean cruise, or day spa package.

Writer / Musician / Game Designer

Now Playing: Skyrim, Wurm Online, Tropico 4
    Waiting On: GW2, TSW, Archeage, The Rapture

• Vato26Vato26 Member Posts: 3,930

Originally posted by GTwander

She'd just go on about how she could turn her vagina into a mediterreanean cruise, or day spa package.

OMFG........ LOL!!! image

• ZindaihasZindaihas Member UncommonPosts: 3,662

Dudes, please keep the comments confined to men's nuts.  I didn't intend for this to become a bash Deviliscious thread.  I consider her a friend.  Even if I didn't, I wouldn't bash her.

Dudes, please keep the comments confined to men's nuts.  I didn't intend for this to become a bash Deviliscious thread.  I consider her a friend.  Even if I didn't, I wouldn't bash her.

Only time I bash Devil is when I want her to threatten me with violence.  Where is she anyways, can't get a hold of her anymore...

Oh.. and yeah... nuts...!

No required quests! And if I decide I want to be an assassin-cartographer-dancer-pastry chef who lives only to stalk and kill interior decorators, then that's who I want to be, even if it takes me four years to max all the skills and everyone else thinks I'm freaking nuts. -Madimorga-

1. Who's bashing? I'm just making a funny even she would appreciate.

2. Quit kissing her ass. She's cool and all, but pleeeeze.

I'm not kissing her ass, I haven't even seen her on this board in awhile.  So to answer your question, Illius, I don't know what happened to her.

If you weren't ragging on her, that's cool.  The way I read it, it sounded like you might be tearing her down.  And I didn't want to be responsible for starting a thread that turned into a Deviliscious bashfest.  She might have gotten mad at me if she reads this, and I don't need that. image

• LeagolxLeagolx Member Posts: 222

I'm not kissing her ass, I haven't even seen her on this board in awhile.  So to answer your question, Illius, I don't know what happened to her.

If you weren't ragging on her, that's cool.  The way I read it, it sounded like you might be tearing her down.  And I didn't want to be responsible for starting a thread that turned into a Deviliscious bashfest.  She might have gotten mad at me if she reads this, and I don't need that. image

well this has been fun to read I think everyone needs to just laugh and move on. This is a forum your ment to get bashed on it anyway :)

If your going to ban the trolls please for our sake ban the Fan Boys too.

Originally posted by Leagolx

well this has been fun to read I think everyone needs to just laugh and move on. This is a forum your ment to get bashed on it anyway :)

You want the Religion and Politics forum for that one.  image

Yes, yes...this thread has been a ton of laughs.  Isn't anyone going to talk about man's miracle balls?

Yes, yes...this thread has been a ton of laughs.  Isn't anyone going to talk about man's miracle balls?

You know.. you're more then welcome to get the ball rolling...

How about we discuss your infatuation with dudes' balls?

• I'd give my left nut to get rid of diabetes.

Come on, someone had to say it.

Originally posted by Sawtooth

I'd give my left nut to get rid of diabetes.

Come on, someone had to say it.

Technically... isn't the right one the one that's left afterwards?

And how come every guy wants to only trade the left one?  Does "righty" not have as much value?  Or is it that "righty" has too much value to be let go so easily?  If that's the case what is the value based on?  What can "righty" do that "lefty" can't?

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

omg, this thread has been magical.

It starts off with some guys balls turning into a pancreas then switches to political correctness of a vagina and back again to testicle fascination 

:) only at mmorpg.com

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• Originally posted by Enigma

omg, this thread has been magical.

It starts off with some guys balls turning into a pancreas then switches to political correctness of a vagina and back again to testicle fascination 

:) only at mmorpg.com

So Enigma, given this magical new testicular ability science has discovered....are we regretting any choices we've made this past couple years?