Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Indy sandbox mmorpg Craft of Gods goes F2p (with p2p option).

Rockgod99Rockgod99 Member Posts: 4,640
Finally a Indy sandbox dev gets it... If you can't create the next uo,swg or eve you go f2p. Hopefully MO, DF, FE and even Ryzom will follow suit before they go the way of Shadowbane.

Playing: Rift, LotRO
Waiting on: GW2, BP

Comments

• HawkaronHawkaron Member UncommonPosts: 208

I figured this would happen. Nobody gives it attention, it never had a chance, sadly. I dont like seeing indie developers work getting wasted, but this games a goner already. Well, how is the population anyway? Havent had any chance to try it out again as Im busy with my serious drug addiction. (Yes not good and Im a dumbfuck, well whatever)

This is the best signature ever. Well, it is really up to you to decide. :x

• testmylucktestmyluck Member Posts: 91

I actually had my eye on this to see if it would ever turn into something. Had some bad timing as far as release, and wasn't very well known to begin with. Definitely liked the wide open wilderness feel of it, and housing is always nice. I heard it had some issues though which is what kept me from really trying it.

• eyeswideopeneyeswideopen Member Posts: 2,414

In other words, noone would pay for it so now they're grasping at the F2P straw.

-Letting Derek Smart work on your game is like letting Osama bin Laden work in the White House. Something will burn.-
    -And on the 8th day, man created God.-