Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Corps-

2»

Comments

• GdemamiGdemami Member EpicPosts: 12,342

Originally posted by XTinTX

In any case, what exactly does Eve have that Perpetuum doesn’t?           

In case of Perpetuum specifically, the main issue is the money, imo. The development team is too small to deliver required amount of content in time.

Game development is crucial for any game and with budget this game has got, it will be too slow.

As for game...they 'copied' what EVE Online was 7 years ago, not what it is now thus I do not think they want to go the same route of sandbox game but rather to keep focused on PVP. The game is comparable to Darkfall rather than EVE Online.

I am not saying the game will fail or anything, just saying that there are very reasonable concerns about further development of the game.

• XTinTXXTinTX Member Posts: 36

Originally posted by Gdemami

In case of Perpetuum specifically, the main issue is the money, imo. The development team is too small to deliver required amount of content in time.

Game development is crucial for any game and with budget this game has got, it will be too slow.

As for game...they 'copied' what EVE Online was 7 years ago, not what it is now thus I do not think they want to go the same route of sandbox game but rather to keep focused on PVP. The game is comparable to Darkfall rather than EVE Online.

I am not saying the game will fail or anything, just saying that there are very reasonable concerns about further development of the game.

I can’t call foul on any point you made, as they’ve all crossed my mind as well.  As much as I can’t stand the PvE in these types of games, I’m still able to recognize the need for it, so I just assume the Devs do as well.  And you’ll note that I’m in no way denying that it needs some work.

We’ll just have to see how it goes.   

• BizmarkBizmark Member Posts: 16

I'm part of the X-23 corporation in PO. It's an amazing game, and a fun group of guys to game with. The PvP is awesome, and the team work that keeps us working towards a common goal is unmatched.

• DevelopmentDevelopment Member Posts: 52

Have to say CIR indeed is a great corp, well-organized, friendly and drama-free and have to give props to the alliance aswell.

Glad to be part of it.

McMannus.

(yay for bad spelling)