Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DC Universe Online

Come on this is shit waiting for this game forever and now there giving away keys and now i get this message

Country Error

Your Country is not included in this Promotion.

The Horror NOOO :(

You may be able to destroy planets, but you can never destroy what I am, friend. I am the hope of the universe, I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent, I am the light in the darkness, I am truth. ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU

Comments

• Martijn1234Martijn1234 Member Posts: 49

can somebody post url where i can download the client or launcher?

You may be able to destroy planets, but you can never destroy what I am, friend. I am the hope of the universe, I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent, I am the light in the darkness, I am truth. ALLY TO GOOD, NIGHTMARE TO YOU

• care000care000 Member UncommonPosts: 19

You have your instructions in the same page where you got your key from. And changing your country shouldnt work, its your ip address that matters.

• care000care000 Member UncommonPosts: 19

I wish it would download a little faster tho, looks like a lot of users are doing the same thing.

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042

Originally posted by care000

I wish it would download a little faster tho, looks like a lot of users are doing the same thing.

Their downloader seems to be slow regardless, it took me around 4-5 hours last week when there weren't many downloading... it should have taken me 20mins on my connection.

• speckmasterspeckmaster Member Posts: 1

your code is working after all, i always get a error :<

• KabaalKabaal Member UncommonPosts: 3,042
  • bananusbananus Member Posts: 1

I always get the error that my code is wrong on my ps3. the exaclty text is in german below. anyone has the same problem as me?

Ich bekomme immer folgende Meldung bei meiner PS3

"Möglicherweise ist der von Ihnen eingegebene Code falsch oder nicht mehr gültig.

Bitte überprüfen Sie Ihre Eingaben."

obwohl ich den Code jetzt 10mal eingegeben und sicher keinen Fehler gemacht habe, es kommt auch keine 0 oder ein o vor dass ich was verwechseln könnte.

hat noch wer das gleiche Problem?

• joedeatsjoedeats Member UncommonPosts: 3

Anyone else getting this odd message when they try to log in and DL the beta?

This Station Account is unable to access this content

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697

Originally posted by bananus

I always get the error that my code is wrong on my ps3. the exaclty text is in german below. anyone has the same problem as me?

Ich bekomme immer folgende Meldung bei meiner PS3

"Möglicherweise ist der von Ihnen eingegebene Code falsch oder nicht mehr gültig.

Bitte überprüfen Sie Ihre Eingaben."

obwohl ich den Code jetzt 10mal eingegeben und sicher keinen Fehler gemacht habe, es kommt auch keine 0 oder ein o vor dass ich was verwechseln könnte.

hat noch wer das gleiche Problem

PER BING TRANSLATOR:

I get the following message in my PS3

"May the code you entered is incorrect or no longer valid."

"Please check your entries."

Although I entered now 10 times and made sure no mistakes, no 0 or an o happens I could confuse what.

Yet who has the same problem?

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• drawingbraddrawingbrad Member UncommonPosts: 67

Looking for an PC Beta Key for my roommate, please send me one and I will love you forever! Merry Xmas!

• p3rf3ctgam3rp3rf3ctgam3r Member UncommonPosts: 11

I have to admit this game is very fun.... playing on PS3.  :)