Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

... email made me interested enough to try again ...

IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751

Hey all,

Just got an email saying if I resub for this 5 day trial they'll give me a new craft.  In addition the email said:

Go Crazy with 155,925 Unspent Skill Points and Have a Hacking Holiday

So, now I'm loading up and trying to remember the state in which I left my toons. I know at some point I had a mining hulk and a BC floating around decked out but I can't remember how at this point.  Of course back then BoB and GS were butting heads so WHO knows all the stuff I've missed since then.

Can someone give me a rough idea of idiot's guide to returning players?

Comments

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657

I think they're trying to hook me up. This was in my mail.

I think she's after my 1.7 mill skill points.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/ISK_The_Guide

I found the above guide to be one of the best available.

If you want to get up to speed on major changes and new features, the Features Page links to each expansion and many of the feature items have links to the associated devblog.

Welcome back!

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• vectorianvectorian Member UncommonPosts: 4

LOL... welcome back mate! The guide above is a good place for you to start.