Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm kinda sad this game wasn't better...

nethervoidnethervoid Member UncommonPosts: 531

I kinda miss the awesome seige pvp.  My warrior bladeweaver commander bounty hunter kicked so much *ss.

Oh well.  =(

I just got so bored.  I need something else to do besides pvp.

nethervoid - Est. '97
[UO|EQ|SB|SWG|PS|HZ|EVE|NWN|WoW|VG|DF|SWTOR|SotA|BDO]
24k subs YouTube Gaming channel

Comments

• BeornwulfBeornwulf Member Posts: 19

good luck fiinding one that is better.

• arvainisarvainis Member Posts: 548
    No game matches SB's PvP.  Alhtough the game itself flounced the concept is a strong one.

"Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves." ~ Ronald Reagan

• BeornwulfBeornwulf Member Posts: 19

Agree

IF they didnt put in changes between last day in beta and gold it would have a 20 time more of a following. But they did, and i went from no sb.exe errors and no lag even in huge sieges to sb.exe avry 15 min or so and big spike. Hell if i wasnt in the beta and knew how it was i mite of left too.

• Edward78Edward78 Member Posts: 245

Ya it is sad, I loved the PvP system, charecter creation, the city building & seiging. Really if it had a better engine, that would be great. The prob. was the engine, & the low pop.

• DanahanDanahan Member Posts: 4

For the record, I havnt played Shadowbane since its first months, when I preorders the game. I know the reason I left and quite a few others was that,  we would spend all this time working together building up our city and commnity. A few days later we would get attacked by a superior guild and get everything we work so hard for destroyed. I know after about the 2nd to 3rd time of all of us striving for more with no avail, we got fed up and left. Also the game was missing trade skills at the time even though I consider it an important part of a community. I hope Shadowbane improved on all this but again im saying what I thought it was missing nothing more.

• Edward78Edward78 Member Posts: 245

Originally posted by Danahan

For the record, I havnt played Shadowbane since its first months, when I preorders the game. I know the reason I left and quite a few others was that, we would spend all this time working together building up our city and commnity. A few days later we would get attacked by a superior guild and get everything we work so hard for destroyed. I know after about the 2nd to 3rd time of all of us striving for more with no avail, we got fed up and left. Also the game was missing trade skills at the time even though I consider it an important part of a community. I hope Shadowbane improved on all this but again im saying what I thought it was missing nothing more.

Still the same, I went back a few weeks, ago, a few minutes later I canceled my acount again. It is very sad, cause when I think about it, they could have done alot better.