Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

International payment options

berenimberenim Member UncommonPosts: 162

Hiya,

I just dug out Wizard101 form my HD and played again. Just found it nice how relaxing this game is and pondered if to continue deeper into the game. Then I had to find out the only payment options would be credit card, which I do not have (not a frequently used way to pay things around here). So I'm stuck with no options to pay and thus no way of exploring deeper one way or the other. It would be nice to have some more payment options, even more since Wizard101 has no presence in form of time/ payment cards around here, so nothing to be found in Amazon or GameStop.

Unfortunatly you are leaving out many players as I guess.

Greets

Comments

• KingsIsleKingsIsle Community Manager of KingsIsleMember Posts: 158

Hello young Wizard.

If you have access to PayPal, you can make a purchase on our site, just use the Gift Certificate option and then turn around and redeem the Gift Certificate on your own account. (It's not elegant, and other solutions are forthcoming, but it works!)

If you do not have PayPal access, most international banks will grant you a pre-paid Visa or Master card that you can 'fill up' at the bank, and then use online. These are a great way to meter how much you are spending, and ensure security of your information online.

We are looking at alternate payment methods for all our international players, and appreciate the feedback. 

~Professor Greyrose