Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Abiding Anima - Linkshell is Recruiting - Asura

Okay everyone we are a new linkshell that is ran by 2 players. We accept members of all levels but would like to pull in alot of the mid levels so that we can play together to get to abbyssea and so on end game. Please let us know if this is something your interested in and send us a /tell in game or shoot me and PM on here.

LinkShell Owners and Operators - Phobetor (Current High Level 70) and Kuanti (Current High Level 68)

Things that the AA is looking to do with the linkshell.

1. Leveling

2. Nation Missions

• San Doria

• Bastok

• Windurst

3. Expansion Missions

• Promy

• RoZ

• WotG

4. BCnM

5. Garrison

6. Besiged

7. End Game

• Abbyssea (All Battle Expansions)

• Dynamis

• Sky

Ifrit Server
Aidin
Linkshell - Carnage

Comments

• WSIMikeWSIMike Member Posts: 5,564

I've recently re-activated my XI account. All the discussions about XIV and the inevitable comparisons to and discussions about XI, and how it handled certain aspects so much better have gotten me to missing Vana'diel. So I re-upped my sub. Go figure, right?

Anyway... I'm looking for a good LS to join. I also still need to get a number of those events done myself, so it'd be cool to actually be in a group of people who haven't already completed them all either :-p.

Note: I'm not looking for a LS that's going to become a second job for me. I have no problem showing up for events at scheduled times (as long as the times are feasible), but I'm really not interested in being led militantly in every aspect of how I play the game.

I've been in a  couple LSs where the leaders felt giving you a pearl gave them absolute authority over you and everything you did... even outside of event times.

I've had one such person actually "order" me to "not waste my time" on some activities that they deemed unimportant and to instead do something they felt was. When I reminded them they weren't paying my sub, they said that if I was going to be a productive member of their LS, I was going to have to be able to accept instructions and not argue because they wanted only the most efficient and effective players in their LS to guarantee victory on our runs. He also demanded that all members keep his LS pearl active at all times in case an important announcement came up. I politely informed him that I would be much happier being "merely average", suggested he might want to step away from the computer and remember we're playing a game, made a recommendation of where he could stick his "instructions", and dropped the pearl.

I'm not looking for something like that :).

Anyways... sounds interesting!

I'm on after 6PM EST on Weekdays and whenever throughout the day/evening during Weekends.

"If you just step away for a sec you will clearly see all the pot holes in the road,
    and the cash shop selling asphalt..."
    - Mimzel on F2P/Cash Shops