Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Changing Facial Features?

ShariShari Member UncommonPosts: 746

Is there an item I can change my characters facial features with in the item store?

Comments

• NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835

Don't think so, but if you go to a tavern that has a barbers pole in it you can change it there. 

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• brihtwulfbrihtwulf Member UncommonPosts: 975

Yeah, if you mean any actual morphing, you don't get that much control over your character.  But as far as things like the face skin and hair style, you can go to NPC's and take care of that.  There's on in Bree in the Prancing Pony, and it's not expensive or anything.  I'm glad more games are coming out with the ability to make some alterations to your character's appearance in-game instead of just being stuck with the same hair style forever.  It makes more sense.

• jaxsundanejaxsundane Member Posts: 2,776

Originally posted by Shari

Is there an item I can change my characters facial features with in the item store?

Luckily you don't even need to waste your turbine points on something like that, in the major cities you will find barbers that give you most if not all of the same options you get upon character creation.  Basically you can make your toon look totally different as much as you want to I think you just can't change size or height.

but yeah, to call this game Fantastic is like calling Twilight the Godfather of vampire movies....

• takayitakayi Member Posts: 158

Those trustworthy barbers can make you a scar or two. 

"Oops... no thats not blood."

• KroxMalonKroxMalon Member UncommonPosts: 608

Also if you click on the cog at the lower part of your speech box, you can scroll along your emotes and open up loads. You will noice some emotes with the word 'mood' in front of them. If you select angry mood your character will look real moody. And there are a few different ones.

• takayitakayi Member Posts: 158

Originally posted by coxyroxy

Also if you click on the cog at the lower part of your speech box, you can scroll along your emotes and open up loads. You will noice some emotes with the word 'mood' in front of them. If you select angry mood your character will look real moody. And there are a few different ones.

Ah, yes... good one, they go like /mood_mischievous and such. Mischievous is a bit pervy' tho'! And that fits to my RPing hobbit minstrel like a sausage in his eye.

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

Originally posted by jaxsundane

Originally posted by Shari

Luckily you don't even need to waste your turbine points on something like that, in the major cities you will find barbers that give you most if not all of the same options you get upon character creation.  Basically you can make your toon look totally different as much as you want to I think you just can't change size or height.

IIRC, can change all the skinning options (hair, color, face details, eyebrows), but not the shape of the face. Not that there is all that much variety there (I think like 20 or so faces, then like 15 noses and mouths), but there is some.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there