Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Now free to play!

POTBS is now launched as a ftp titel. As far as i can tell it has a good free to play model! Come and play.

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914

Hopefully this works out well for PotBS , it is a great game if you are fan of that era and ship combat ...

• PalebanePalebane Member RarePosts: 4,011

Link to cash shop menu and prices?

Vault-Tec analysts have concluded that the odds of worldwide nuclear armaggeddon this decade are 17,143,762... to 1.

• JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410

cool, i was actually looking at this game a wile back then decided to wait for the f2p. i'll have to check it out.

• Batak_KillerBatak_Killer Member UncommonPosts: 395

If you go the official site youll find everything you need to know about the ftp model. It looks like lotro model, but better cuz youre not limited to the amount of quests or level..

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

I still think it's the best pirate MMO out there right now and F2P doesn't seem that limiting.

http://www.burningsea.com/page/f2p

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • kabal.yerokabal.yero Member UncommonPosts: 29

I'm casually playing it right now. Enjoying the game on my own phase. I love the view of the ocean and sometimes I would just stand on the docks and look at it. I'm only level 14 and currently more active on Antigua.