Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Beta Key Beggar!

slayernlslayernl Member Posts: 16

Hello,

I myself am looking for a beta key to the closed beta event currently going on, applied for beta months ago on Black Prophecy's original website, but never gotten lucky enough to get an invite! :(

So if anyone out here ( for some reason ) has a spare key or isn't going to use it , you'd make this dude really happy! PM , post it here whatever , dying for a key !

Thanks!

perski

Comments

• Eldonan85Eldonan85 Member Posts: 32

OH ME TOO, it was definatley month's ago that I signed up. This is my favorite genre of mmo by far... DEEP SPACE rawr. I'll beg too if I have too, but maybe we'll get one in one of the batch key giveaways coming up! Cross Fingers!

• Reaper1122Reaper1122 Member Posts: 40

I might as well post also and hope for the best. If not, atleast I have an idea to keep a lookout for another giveaway.

But I also could use a key or 2 if theres enough extras for me and a friend who are looking forward to the game. Sadly we just found out about the 5k key giveaway on english and german and missed both.

Also i'm actually surprised by the lack of activity in the BP mmorpg.com forums.

• Eldonan85Eldonan85 Member Posts: 32

Ya I wondered about the lack of posts myself... maybe as it gets closer to release it will pick up, but I have noticed though that Black Prophecy has not gotten as much advertising as most of the rest of the mmo's coming out, especially the free to play ones. Oh well, see what happens I suppose.

• psych2lpsych2l Member Posts: 3

Hey missed all the other opportunities, hoping someone can PM me a beta key thanks!

• Cody_RauhCody_Rauh Member UncommonPosts: 76

nice way to screw people who have been waiting before their was even a way to register for closed beta wait list. now they just giving keys for people to give out... and still not letting people in from wait list.... nice.

well if there is any keys... would appreciate one.

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

Well, if you don't ask you don't get. Sending the OP my key seen as I'm not really interested in the game and busy with other stuff at the moment. Enjoy!

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • Cody_RauhCody_Rauh Member UncommonPosts: 76

Originally posted by aovannor

Well, if you don't ask you don't get. Sending the OP my key seen as I'm not really interested in the game and busy with other stuff at the moment. Enjoy!

What part of " if there is any keys I would appreciate one." isn't asking?    

• TheDarkrayneTheDarkrayne Member EpicPosts: 5,297

I only meant it was worth asking for one, because I have given him one. Meaning it's always worth asking. It's a saying, at least in the UK anyway.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
  • slayernlslayernl Member Posts: 16

Originally posted by aovannor

I only meant it was worth asking for one, because I have given him one. Meaning it's always worth asking. It's a saying, at least in the UK anyway.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Got the key, going to play it in a minute, thanks for sharing :)  hope some of the other people in here get lucky 2 !

• Bit_DriverBit_Driver Member Posts: 16

I despise begging as well, but I'm not above asking politely. If there is a spare key floating around, I'd be appreciative of one being sent my way . Thank you in advance !

• mattadams007mattadams007 Member Posts: 70

I Would like a Key as well if anyone is kinda enough to send Me one ;)

• seridurseridur Member UncommonPosts: 25

I got an extra beta key, sent it to the scond on the list..for the rest I think the game will go open beta soon enough, patience :)

• morbitangelmorbitangel Member UncommonPosts: 70

if anyone got a spare key left would appreciate it.

• thebergtheberg Member Posts: 2

Yea same as me. When I heard this game was coming and before you had to make an account with gamigo, I registered for beta testing on April 29, 2009 8:22:40 PM. I even still have the email ( thats how I got the date ;3. ).

I have done what they asked of me and I still hanvt recieved any beta keys :(!

i would really appreciate it if someone sent me a beta key.

P.S Dont mind the post count for those of you who look at that first :P.

oooo

• morbitangelmorbitangel Member UncommonPosts: 70

so i got lucky yesterday and actually got 3 black prophecy beta keys, and since its christmas ofc im gonna share 2 of them so here they are 5QQGX-9PEBI-H4IUB-27V9F and the second MZPQ4-25HUW-DGE63-T3CUC

pls post here if you took one of the keys so others will know its taken already.

enjoy

• GathorGathor Member UncommonPosts: 10

Tested both keys but they where used...

• psych2lpsych2l Member Posts: 3

yea next time pm one to me!!!

• PoliceQCPoliceQC Member UncommonPosts: 40

I've been looking for a space game since Star Gate's one won't launch.

Anyone have a key they don't need?

• darkzero379darkzero379 Member UncommonPosts: 1

I would also love a try @ this game. Pm with key would be much appreciated.

• onigameronigamer Member Posts: 3

I would like a key to please and how to download and acess the game. Ive always played noting but fantasy games. I tried playing EVE and well yeah I dont wanna pay for something that was pretty complex well at least to me and ive tried playing more than 3 times. So far this game catches my eye and Ive been following since before E3 or earlier than that. I dont wanna wait till 2011!

• VerineVerine Member Posts: 5

If someone could send me a beta key would really apreciate that, been waiting ages for this kind of game.

[email protected] :)

• superhero6superhero6 Member Posts: 1

Pls,if any1 has any key left,send me a message,i've requested 1 on the official site months ago and i still didn't get any,it would be really awsome if u could send me a key,my e-mail is [email protected]

c u then!image

• Zalaz86Zalaz86 Member UncommonPosts: 19

I figure it can't hurt to request a beta code while I continue to check my e-mail inbox daily.  Much appreciated.