Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: The Heralds of Twilight

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Now that the heart stopping moment of World of Warcraft's expansion, Cataclysm, has passed, the Blizzard team is filling in more of the lore behind the expansion. Part One of the series, "The Story So Far" debuted a couple of weeks ago. The second installment, The Heralds of Twilight, is now live on the official community site.

Continued from part one of "The Story So Far...".

As the world's races struggled for survival in the wake of the Cataclysm, details came to light concerning what—or who—had caused the disaster. Prior to the upheaval, the Fury of Earth had cryptically told Thrall that Azeroth's instability had been caused by something good that had turned unnatural. Something that wished to inflict pain and suffering on the entire world.

Read Heralds of Twilight at the official WoW Community Site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• c4viper1c4viper1 Member UncommonPosts: 28

"...heart stopping moment of World of Warcraft's expansion, Cataclysm, has passed..." heart stopping ??!?!?!?! i mean, i was there in the server at midnight and it was business as usual, nothing diferente no earth shattering event ( that had already happened ..) i was hoping for something like when they opened ahn´qiraj when the entire server ( seemed like it ^^) got together to see the gates open, was a bit disapointed with the begining of Cataclysm. It felt, to me, like a " Next pls" moment ...

• Elitekill4Elitekill4 Member Posts: 99

Twilight kinda sucks.

• Killua0615Killua0615 Member Posts: 53

look at the retarded comments on the official page.. are people THAT much retarded already? probably all these junkies do is play the game all day long

^^