Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why I quit Aion.

AmprisAmpris Member UncommonPosts: 51

I reached about level 34 with my Chanter, I enjoyed the game itself, except its an MMO.

In an MMO, usually I'd have friends to play with and a good Legion. People I played with in the game were either already way too high to group with me normally, and had better things to do. It was difficult to play solo all the time, with being low on the social aspects beyond some pvp groups.

Either way, my time on Israphel server as an asmodae was fun, but not enough so to keep me playing it.

Comments

• linedawglinedawg Member UncommonPosts: 123

you can always find Pug's or grind it out.

• DaitenguDaitengu Member Posts: 442

Originally posted by Ampris

I reached about level 34 with my Chanter, I enjoyed the game itself, except its an MMO.

In an MMO, usually I'd have friends to play with and a good Legion. People I played with in the game were either already way too high to group with me normally, and had better things to do. It was difficult to play solo all the time, with being low on the social aspects beyond some pvp groups.

Either way, my time on Israphel server as an asmodae was fun, but not enough so to keep me playing it.

Before you get blasted. Difficult as in hard to actually do, or difficult as in grind rage? 

I say this cause Chanters are damn easy, snoozworthy soloing, and at 34 you should be grouping in FT and meeting new people in the process anyway.

• Hellfyre420Hellfyre420 Member Posts: 861

Sucks you're a chanter because if you're a caster theres tons of elites to be kited for ez xp.. I was elyos tho and a cleric.. I first kited mobs at the quarry in Elten from about 30-38.. Then i kited elites from idratu to guards from about 38-41.. Then from 41-50 i kited elites by myself in idratu..

Btw did they ever fix the map so that you cant fly into idratu anymore at low lvls? cuz if i ever decided to play AION again i'd just do that all over and hit 50 in about 3 months lol.

Currently Playing:
    Rift + Starcraft II + Gears Of War 3 Beta

• Shatter30Shatter30 Member UncommonPosts: 487

So you quit the game because of social inactivity which clearly is the games fault and not you lol.  THat wil have to be their next promotion instead of refer-a-friend it will be force-a-friend.