Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Computer Deals, Help, and Advice

Comments

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782
    taco!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

--------------------------------------

covered!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind...let it be something good."
    - Unknown Author

chocolate!

- Unknown Author

I!

- Unknown Author

CAKE!!!!!! 666!!!!!!!

- Unknown Author

• DjinDjin Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,263

Congrats.  Don't do that again.  image

Alot of people don't like mass FLOODING,  I know we are fooling around... but,  you got your 666 post. :)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
  • SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    lol ha u guys r newbs when it comes to posts, (no gramps please dont start me back at 0, im sorry, lol)

Email me at [email protected]
    ~~The Journey of a Thousand Miles, Begins With One Step~~

hehe kool. thats gonne look really wierd 2 ppl who didnt c the deleted posts... well it looked kinda wierd anyway i guess.

- Unknown Author

yea i got to read bout 4 of em lol

newbs?!?!?! u better be worryin more about me than gramps! mwahahaha!

- Unknown Author

I'm just fooling,   I won't restart your post count,  only Admin can...  maybe I should ask him. ;)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

noooooooooooo! lol it took me since december to get this many, hummmm i remember my first month going in all the forums on the recent posts, and just posting "everquest rocks: surprised i still have my account

lol

killerTwinkie and myself wern't here.  Now that we are,  we are starting to crack some heads on SPAM.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
    lol, i remember the day when djin was born, he was so cute, lol

Uhhh...  image

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?

funny, i just remembered that recently. i think d-block in the pub jogged my memory of ur eq rampage. and also... y isnt he gone yet?!?!

- Unknown Author

Is he around spamming like us three?  I don't think so.  If he keeps it up,  then we will take action.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
    well... he has like 10 posts, each 1 advertising a game, not sure wut it is he just gives a site, and i dont care 2 check it.

- Unknown Author

lol that guys crazy

I found a guy who could build me a p-4 2.5 (512 cache) 1gb DDR upgradable to 2gigs, and a geforce 9800, ALL FOR 500!! Ima call him today andmake sure he isnt gonna overclock it...so is this a good deal??

i dont even know this guy, lol he was in classifieds, lol

I believe I've stated that it's a good deal,  but I would like more information about it.  The videocard alone would cost $500.  Do you know if he wants the money first?  If so,  it's a scam.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
    geforce 9800? lol. but seriously, that sounds 2 good 2 be true.

- Unknown Author

GeForce FX 5900 or ATI 9800.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    E.T. is alive...
    MMORPG.com - Gramp Staff

What will he do next?
    if thats wut he sed in the ad than its definitely a scam.

- Unknown Author