Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did Bastilla and Revan have a child before he left?

Well did they? It was hinted in Satale Shan's Bio. I think so.

If you vote make sure you post your awnser.

In My World It's Kill Or Be Killed

Comments

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

I'd say so yes, the Aurebesh (SW writing) on her page mentions "Revan's blood" and she has Bastila's name and the devs are known for leaving hints in the Aurebesh.

Bastila might have given birth to the child after he left though, from the one 'blackout' scene there was in Kotor :p

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

• Cromagnum119Cromagnum119 Member UncommonPosts: 16

Originally posted by Fdzzaigl

I'd say so yes, the Aurebesh (SW writing) on her page mentions "Revan's blood" and she has Bastila's name and the devs are known for leaving hints in the Aurebesh.

Bastila might have given birth to the child after he left though, from the one 'blackout' scene there was in Kotor :p

I agree but the blackout scene was suposedly just a kiss.

• FdzzaiglFdzzaigl Member UncommonPosts: 2,433

Originally posted by Cromagnum119

Well it started that way... Jedi, ... no passion and all conservative dudes ;p

But who knows where you end up! I'm sure he didn't use the force for artificial insemination hmm. Or I damn well hope not :p

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

Originally posted by Fdzzaigl

Well it started that way... Jedi, ... no passion and all conservative dudes ;p

But who knows where you end up! I'm sure he didn't use the force for artificial insemination hmm. Or I damn well hope not :p

Point taken......................................... Yeah who knows or maybe Darth Malak raped her and she had his child............. Dam that would be messed up.

• goblagobla Member UncommonPosts: 1,412

Wouldn't there have been plenty of time after the KotOR game?

I mean I don't know about you guys but if I came back from a big party in my honor for defeating Darth Malak to a woman I supposedly love with all my heart, who's recently given in to her love for me as well just when I thought I lost her, I'd be doing some pretty serious baby-making without much care for precautions or the consequences. Probably fake an injury as well requiring me to remain bed-ridden for atleast a few weeks.....

Anyways that's probably just my silly thinking. Most likely Revan just gave her a goodbye kiss after the big party and few off on his own never to be seen again. Then some time later a big stork came by a pissed-off Bastilla wondering exactly why she came back to the light side again?

We are the bunny.
    Resistance is futile.
    ''/\/\'''''/\/\''''''/\/\
    ( o.o) ( o.o) ( o.o)
    (")("),,(")("),(")(")

• alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584

well its possible but also if we ccome to think the only really certain is she is descendend from bastila, because you could play as a woman revan so :P

but the question if a jedi can or can not marry is always open, jolee was married, also a lot of jedi did had childrens even when forbidden (like the handmaiden mother) anakin and so on.

the main reason for the jedi forbidden family contact and married it would be to make more easy for a jedi do not use his powers in a wrong way.

FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.

Originally posted by alkarionlog

well its possible but also if we ccome to think the only really certain is she is descendend from bastila, because you could play as a woman revan so :P

but the question if a jedi can or can not marry is always open, jolee was married, also a lot of jedi did had childrens even when forbidden (like the handmaiden mother) anakin and so on.

the main reason for the jedi forbidden family contact and married it would be to make more easy for a jedi do not use his powers in a wrong way.

They cannoned Revan male and the exile Female so I don't think that will cause a problem.

Originally posted by gobla

I mean I don't know about you guys but if I came back from a big party in my honor for defeating Darth Malak to a woman I supposedly love with all my heart, who's recently given in to her love for me as well just when I thought I lost her, I'd be doing some pretty serious baby-making without much care for precautions or the consequences. Probably fake an injury as well requiring me to remain bed-ridden for atleast a few weeks.....

Anyways that's probably just my silly thinking. Most likely Revan just gave her a goodbye kiss after the big party and few off on his own never to be seen again. Then some time later a big stork came by a pissed-off Bastilla wondering exactly why she came back to the light side again?

......................... Point taken he probably nailed her right then..................... But that would mean she had the kid before she met the exile............ Wow that is cool that means the child was in the room and I must have missed it. I guess I'll have to play through the entire game again and look for the kid.

Originally posted by gobla

......................... Point taken he probably nailed her right then..................... But that would mean she had the kid before she met the exile............ Wow that is cool that means the child was in the room and I must have missed it. I guess I'll have to play through the entire game again and look for the kid.

well bastila only appears you never really met her in person, same with cart

• SupercollideSupercollide Member Posts: 34

Didn't Jolee _have_ to leave the order 'cause of that. Always thought it was a case of you take a lover you leave the order.

jolee leave the order not because he was married, but because for his eyes failed to judge him and punish him for training his wife as a jedi and not stop her when he had teh change to do so, prefenting the death of several jedis (who died on her hand) and to worse it they give him the tittle of master jedi (since he was yet a padawan). don't ask how I remember that.... I not even know XD

• MetsisMetsis Member Posts: 66

The Revan & Bastila thing was live for sure. But this is some 300 years after the time Revan took down Malak and went after the revealed Sith Empire, so it's more like Satele Shan's great grand mother was Bastila.

Although with the cloning technology etc. in Star Wars universe, people can live quite long lives until they end up seeing one of those Sith Light Sabres up close and personal.

jolee leave the order not because he was married, but because for his eyes failed to judge him and punish him for training his wife as a jedi and not stop her when he had teh change to do so, prefenting the death of several jedis (who died on her hand) and to worse it they give him the tittle of master jedi (since he was yet a padawan). don't ask how I remember that.... I not even know XD

Kind of Jolee left the Order because they offered him the chance to be a Jedi Master. He thought this was stupid because they were offering him a promotion because he "learned" from his mistake in training his wife. So he lost faith in the Order and left.