Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bahamut-Are there still enough people doing things?

Hey guys. I left XI a little while ago, since, at the time, most of my server was busy with Abyssea and not much else.

A couple of questions for anyone on Bahamut or that just knows how XI is going.

1. Are there still people doing anything but abyssea there?

2. Is anyone working on Empyrean weapons? I was on the last stage that required the Abyssea mandragora boss, so I can't really find anyone to help.

3. Is anyone really doing any other events?

Thanks!

Comments

• De4dd0gDe4dd0g Member Posts: 157

Originally posted by Cloudie

Hey guys. I left XI a little while ago, since, at the time, most of my server was busy with Abyssea and not much else.

A couple of questions for anyone on Bahamut or that just knows how XI is going.

1. Are there still people doing anything but abyssea there?

2. Is anyone working on Empyrean weapons? I was on the last stage that required the Abyssea mandragora boss, so I can't really find anyone to help.

3. Is anyone really doing any other events?

Thanks!

Some people are still playing XI, I'm currently playing XI & XIV... although I do prefer to play XIV at this point... Now I kind of feel like I'm going nowhere in the game with XI since the new game has come out..

//Processor//AMD Phenom II x6 (4.6GHZ)//Video//CrossfireX ATI Radeon HD 5850//Motherboard//ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3//RAM//6GB DDR3 2000mhz Patriot//HDD//Raid 0 7200RPM Seagate 1TB//

• reloxerreloxer Member Posts: 12

I'm not on Bahamut but I can answer your questions.

1. Yes, but you will still have to ask friends and shout to get help with the stuff that you want to do.

2. Yes, but you will still have to ask friends and shout to get help with the stuff that you want to do.

3.Yes, but you will still have to ask friends and shout to get help with the stuff that you want to do.

not much has changed, huh? :D !