Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lone-Lands content now free for f2p players.

Comments

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303

Smart move. Just as a headsup LL is a desert zone directly east of Bree and has quests from 20 to 33 with a instance cluster at 30+. So if you have your chars somewhere in that area but stopped playing because you ran out of quests give it a try.

• sacredfoolsacredfool Member UncommonPosts: 849

I just bought the LL pack.... *cries a little about the 0.50 euro's lost*

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

Smart move by Turbine given that one of the major complaints players have is that the game pauses at lvl 20 and you must either grind TP or rely on skirmishes. That is, unless you buy quest packs.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • bandontcarebandontcare Member Posts: 72

Well, it makes sense. Lonelands was so cheap so it doesn't really matter and you can get to level 32-33 without buying quest packs. But people will start complaining again that it's an extended trial to level 32.

• SanguinelustSanguinelust Member UncommonPosts: 812

Originally posted by bandontcare

Well, it makes sense. Lonelands was so cheap so it doesn't really matter and you can get to level 32-33 without buying quest packs. But people will start complaining again that it's an extended trial to level 32.

That is too true.

• scottnsscottns Member UncommonPosts: 231

They should reimburse me my 50 TP then :(

• bandontcarebandontcare Member Posts: 72

Originally posted by scottns

They should reimburse me my 50 TP then :(

/pat There there everything will be okay, mkay? :)

• scottnsscottns Member UncommonPosts: 231

:)

Actually I was pretty lucky to get the whole pack for 50TP.

• dinamsdinams Member Posts: 1,362

So I rushed the beginner area for 50 TP to buy it for nothing?

xD I feel bad now

Glad I stopped playing tho

"It has potential"
    -Second most used phrase on existence
    "It sucks"
    -Most used phrase on existence

• TyrrhonTyrrhon Member Posts: 412

People were not buying it at half price so they discounted it to one tenth price. People were still not happy buying it for TP gained in one afternoon session so it is now free.

Running uphill on a ramp was hard for kids. They removed the ramp. Now the kids run face first into a brick wall.

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303

Originally posted by Tyrrhon

People were not buying it at half price so they discounted it to one tenth price. People were still not happy buying it for TP gained in one afternoon session so it is now free.

Running uphill on a ramp was hard for kids. They removed the ramp. Now the kids run face first into a brick wall.

That would kinda make sense if it had anything to do with complains. But it doesn't. Because nobody complained about a freaking 50TP purchase of LLs. They told us before that if F2P goes well there will be adjustments and we would get more for free. Thus we get LLs free, can get to level 65 and use LIs for free, get swift travel routes for past subscribers and many other small things like the repeatable quests for F2P players. 

Its kinda the reverse of being greedy, then again some people will find a evil conspiracy anywhere.