Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quick question

TalintTalint Member UncommonPosts: 168

Everyone is on the same server correct?  By this I mean, it's not like the EQ2 F2P version were if you're pay to play, you don't play with the free to play people at all.  I mean, if I completly free to play, and don't buy any content what so ever, will I be able to play with the people that do buy extra content.

For instance.  Say I log in, and start in a starting zone.  Will I be able to see someone that has payed for all the expansions, and content, etc.

I hope I explained this enough.. I keep re-reading it and saying to myself what the hell am I trying to say.

Non sibi sed patriae

Comments

• Methos12Methos12 Member UncommonPosts: 1,244

There are plenty of servers and yes, subscribers and F2P crowd share them. It's not like EQ2.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
  • UW1975UW1975 Member Posts: 183

Indeed.

There is not PvP, F2P or RP servers whatsoever (thanks god!), In all servers you will find all kind of players, VIP, Premium and F2P.

• bandontcarebandontcare Member Posts: 72

Originally posted by UW1975

Indeed.

There is not PvP, F2P or RP servers whatsoever (thanks god!), In all servers you will find all kind of players, VIP, Premium and F2P.

There is an RP server...

• EdliEdli Member Posts: 941

Indeed.

There are rp servers and why the hell should a pvp server exists in a game that doesn't have pvp.

• SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,002

Originally posted by Edli

Indeed.

There are rp servers and why the hell should a pvp server exists in a game that doesn't have pvp.

The European version has an official role play server,the U.S. only has an unofficial server.

Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 

Originally posted by bandontcare

Indeed.

There is an RP server...

Not on US server. Landroval is the unnofficial RP server, but it is not marketed as such by Turbine.

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303

Indeed.

There is an RP server...

Not on US server. Landroval is the unnofficial RP server, but it is not marketed as such by Turbine.

What gave you the idea we are talking about the US servers? Not everyone is a American... Infact most people are not American.

Originally posted by Rocketeer

Indeed.

There is an RP server...

What gave you the idea we are talking about the US servers? Not everyone is a American... Infact most people are not American.

I checked to see before I posted if the OP was from US (you can see his details clicking on his name) and in fact he was from US.

And please spare me your anti-Americanism rhetoric. You got the wrong guy for that. I don't live in the US, but in Canada, but In fact I'm not even Canadian but came from Europe a few years ago.

• RocketeerRocketeer Member UncommonPosts: 1,303

Originally posted by Rocketeer

Indeed.

There is an RP server...

I checked to see before I posted if the OP was from US (you can see his details clicking on his name) and in fact he was from US.

And please spare me your anti-Americanism rhetoric. You got the wrong guy for that. I don't live in the US, but in Canada, but In fact I'm not even Canadian but came from Europe a few years ago.

Canada is still in America, but fair enough with checking his details. That won't help anyone getting redirected to this thread by a search engine or just browsing forums though, if you make broad statements that are only true for some people depending on the place they live at you gotta be prepared for people crying foul.

And im stopping the anti-Americanism rhetoric once the US manages to stop trashing my countries voted representatives, or atleast manages to keep their "secret" documents doing so actually secret instead of having them plastered all over the internet.