Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The anger thread.

DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573

I'm sitting here bored as hell I cancelled my FFXIV account the other night and i dont feel like playing worms reloaded so I started thinking why dont I use FFXIV as a form of anger managment? I mean I spent like over $70 bucks on this game

and wanted something meaningful to play instead I get something that feels like alpha with a huge desighn flaw which the creators still feel is O.K but millions of gamers dont think so heh, then I thought  maybe SE is ashamed of making FFXI and this is their  way to show everyone and God that they are sorry for wasting the time of human beings with FFXI forcing them to play video game and dont want to be punished by a pagan God or much worst  Jesus the savior or the gardener how ever you wanna look at it or Bahamut lol. I think I'll let my dog use the box set as a chew toy no need to go pyro and cause a accident  !

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Originally posted by Datcyde

I'm sitting here bored as hell I cancelled my FFXIV account the other night and i dont feel like playing worms reloaded so I started thinking why dont I use FFXIV as a form of anger managment? I mean I spent like over $70 bucks on this game

and wanted something meaningful to play instead I get something that feels like alpha with a huge desighn flaw which the creators still feel is O.K but millions of gamers dont think so heh, then I thought  maybe SE is ashamed of making FFXI and this is their  way to show everyone and God that they are sorry for wasting the time of human beings with FFXI forcing them to play video game and dont want to be punished by a pagan God or much worst  Jesus the savior or the gardener how ever you wanna look at it or Bahamut lol. I think I'll let my dog use the box set as a chew toy no need to go pyro and cause a accident  !

You can use this forum as anger management.

or

You can have use this forum as should I buy or not.  Lot's of negativity was given in bata, yet you purchased it anyway !

• BenthonBenthon Member Posts: 2,069

How does giving it to the dog solve anger issues?

Clearly explain your plan of action here, Patton.

He who keeps his cool best wins.

• HyanmenHyanmen Member UncommonPosts: 5,357

SE forcing them to play video game

This is quite an interesting concept. Do they use the Yakuza to accomplish this?

Using LOL is like saying "my argument sucks but I still want to disagree".
  • SelpharesSelphares Member Posts: 430

Originally posted by Hyanmen

SE forcing them to play video game

This is quite an interesting concept. Do they use the Yakuza to accomplish this?

It sort of reminds me of a Simpson Episode where Hoemr says out of totaly free will that he finds FOX great.  And you hear the loaded gun in the background.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Would you by chance have a picture of your dog eating the box?  I got to admit that would be cool to see.

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• choujiofkonochoujiofkono Member Posts: 852

Sorry man that sucks.  You are right to be angry.  I'd be afraid to hurt the doggie though, better off with the "hairspray torch" method.  *at your own risk  :  ]

"I'm not cheap I'm incredibly subconsciously financially optimized"
    "The worst part of censorship is ------------------"

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

I'm calling the SPCA about the dog, no animal should be subjected to FFXIV.  image

So its not an MMO that you enjoy, for whatever reason, and you're out 70 bucks.

A room full of teenagers spent over 6 hours trying to talk a classmate with a gun off a ledge on Monday before he shot himself in the head when the SWAT team rushed the room. (at least he didn't shoot any of them).

There's bigger things to be angry about my friend, just go try a nice F2P game to pass the time (I recommend LOTRO) and be thankful you don't have any real problems.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• choujiofkonochoujiofkono Member Posts: 852

Originally posted by Kyleran

I'm calling the SPCA about the dog, no animal should be subjected to FFXIV.  image

A room full of teenagers spent over 6 hours trying to talk a classmate with a gun off a ledge on Monday before he shot himself in the head when the SWAT team rushed the room. (at least he didn't shoot any of them).

There's bigger things to be angry about my friend, just go try a nice F2P game to pass the time (I recommend LOTRO) and be thankful you don't have any real problems.

Certainly worth looking at to curb the boredom. 

"I'm not cheap I'm incredibly subconsciously financially optimized"
    "The worst part of censorship is ------------------"

• DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573

Originally posted by stayontarget

Would you by chance have a picture of your dog eating the box?  I got to admit that would be cool to see.

I'll do that soon lol

• VryheidVryheid Member UncommonPosts: 469

Originally posted by page

You can use this forum as anger management.

or

You can have use this forum as should I buy or not.  Lot's of negativity was given in bata, yet you purchased it anyway !

Using this forum to bash FFXIV is sort of like therapy. It's an alternative to bashing your computer in, or allowing the anger to bubble up and randomly beating up a senior citizen at a bus stop.

Try to be understanding here... :-p

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915

Seems there is a maintenance going on, nothing said as of yet what it is about, but hopefully they fix this part. O: Hmmm… 5 a.m. and I want some ice cream, but the stores are not open yet. Pouts.

• ScribZScribZ Member Posts: 424

Originally posted by AmbrosiaAmor

Seems there is a maintenance going on, nothing said as of yet what it is about, but hopefully they fix this part. O: Hmmm… 5 a.m. and I want some ice cream, but the stores are not open yet. Pouts.

HAHAHA, does it actually say Beta Test on the login message?? That is just too funny if it does. Ima gonna have to check when I get home fo sho.

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915

Maintenance is currently going on, so it should be done in about an hour from now. I hope they come out with a detailed list on what they fixed or what the maintenance was about.   :O

• DatcydeDatcyde Member UncommonPosts: 573

I think I'm gonna try rift when it comes out only because it seems less hypeish and gimicky then Tera.

• taus01taus01 Member Posts: 1,352

Originally posted by Kyleran

You mean ~fugly graphics, low poly, stick in the ass, crappy animation, quest grindfest~ LOTRO? That game is not even worth the time playing for free.

"Give players systems and tools instead of rails and rules"