Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LvL 21 open world Party mob fight

2»

Comments

• ParadoxyParadoxy Member Posts: 786

Originally posted by Skraeling

The boss battle was actually pretty boring, in my opinion. Fantastic graphics, fantastic animation, but it was kind of repetitive to watch. The same series of actions was being performed over and over again, with each one only making a slight dent in the boss's HP.  And is it just me, or was the camera pretty jerky?

Not as 'innovative' as I've been hoping.

You got some really high expectations don't you? i don't think Tera dev team every tooted innovation horn.

Anyways, this looks awesome. This is how Lancer should play (first video) not a snore fest in FFXIV where you fall asleep during combat and all you kill is squirrels and marmots. I am all over this MMO the moment it release.

Who could have thought that WOW could bring super power like USA to its knees?

Originally posted by Arcken

To put it in a nutshell, our society is about to hit the fan, grades are dropping, obesity is going up,childhood the USA is going to lose its super power status before too long, but hey, as long as we have a cheap method to babysit our kids, all will be well no?
    Im picking on WoW btw because its the beast that made all of this possible

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

This game is just getting to juicey for words.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

New video found of a lvl20 rock monster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpHHLgij0yM#t

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• Cochran1Cochran1 Member Posts: 456

From the videos it looks like a standard tank and spank, heavy armor classes tank and dps and squishies stay out of the way of AoE and CoE. This game boasts action style combat but other than free aim it doesn't look very compelling to me. The animations seem a little odd to me too, the lancer plunges his weapon once and you see 3 to 5 strikes like he's machine gunning the weapon.

• PsychoPigeonPsychoPigeon Member UncommonPosts: 565

Originally posted by Cochran1

From the videos it looks like a standard tank and spank, heavy armor classes tank and dps and squishies stay out of the way of AoE and CoE. This game boasts action style combat but other than free aim it doesn't look very compelling to me. The animations seem a little odd to me too, the lancer plunges his weapon once and you see 3 to 5 strikes like he's machine gunning the weapon.

because the lancer is forcing the lance into the mob, so it's a 3 strike weapon ( like most games ). And you pretty much have to play it to realize it's not like the others. There's no standing there afk while your character hits the mob. Best game ever imo.