Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Multi-quote, spell-check and manual quoting

skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

Is it possible to get the subject items implemented into this forum? These are all fairly standard features to ask for.

Multi-quote would make it much easier to respond to several posts in a thread without having to copy/paste or multi-post, spellcheck compatability with Firefox's built in would be awesome and I would like to be able to add the quote box around quotes from articles etc.

Also, the quote boxes are wonky. Sometimes my cursor gets stuck in them, sometimes I can't even delete them if I decide to post in general instead of to someone.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.

Comments

• QuizzicalQuizzical Member LegendaryPosts: 25,355

Multi-quote would be great, as would manual quoting.  If you want spell checking to work, then get a better browser.

• AchillezAchillez Member UncommonPosts: 105

The irony of having a misspelling in the title right before spell check is awesome. But those suggestions are very good and needed, to be honest.

+1

• skeaserskeaser Member RarePosts: 4,181

Originally posted by Quizzical

Multi-quote would be great, as would manual quoting.  If you want spell checking to work, then get a better browser.

Not a fan of Opera, regardless, Firefox has built in spell check that works on every forum I've ever visited except for this one.

Sig so that badges don't eat my posts.